Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Network] Game Coast West - Looking for Partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
GameCoast West is your Premier Private Server hosting service in the west with 10 years of excellent experience in Publishing Private Server games!

We are a group of developers dedicated to bring enjoyment & satisfaction to our gamers.

OUR MISSION & VISION
With our experience for over 10 years in Private Server development, we develop game servers, enhance available game servers and make it 10 times better than our competition.
We are aiming to bring you, our dearest players the best of game services and the best private servers.

GAMES IN HAND
We want GameCoast West to be big!
We're currently publishing these games and soon, more to come!
  • Tantra Online Kathana X - LIVE! DETAILS HERE
  • Vindictus Online v1.69 - LIVE! DETAILS HERE
  • Fiesta Online - Development
  • Ragnarok Online - Development
  • Rusty Hearts - Development
  • Star Wars Galaxies - Development
  • Neo Steam Online - Development
  • Dragon Ball Online - Development
  • Shaiya Online - Development
  • Lost Saga - Development
  • Aion 5.3 - Development
  • Scarlet Legacy - Development
  • GunZ - BETA STAGE
  • MU ONLINE Season6 EP3 - BETA STAGE
  • Cabal Online EPISODE 16 - Development

ALL IN ONE LAUNCHER
Simplified AIO Game Launcher for ALL our published games!
This is a multi-game launcher similar to Battle.net.
QGacM1M - [Network] Game Coast West - Looking for Partners! - RaGEZONE Forums

With that said, we're still growing and is looking for partners willing to publish their games under our network.

If you are a developer & has a game ready but doesnt have a host yet, we can help you!
If you have a published game but you have issues with donation, we can help you!
If you have a game but players are constantly cheating on it, we can help you!
If you have a host but constantly getting DMCA, we can protect you!

What we Offer to our partners
  • Anti Cheat System (with auto ban)
  • Easy to use Donation System (with tracking)
  • Anti DDOS Servers
  • Anti DMCA
  • A good dedicated server for your game(s).
  • A very professional looking website for free!
  • A very fast CDN (Content Delivery System) for your game client downloads / updates!
  • FREE HOSTING TO EVERYTHING!
  • Help in Programming if Needed.
  • Help in Debugging / Reverse Engineering if Needed.
  • Help in Security measures if Needed.

Do you have a network already? We also accept a merger but in the case, our Network name will be carried over as the new Network Name.

Our website:

If you are interested, contact me here via private message.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Game Coast West - Looking for Partners!

Too bad your gaming organization doesn't have to any of the following games online:
- Soldier Front/Special Force
- Drift City
- Crossfire
- GunZ

Because if you would have any of these games online, I'd love to volunteer as a GM for one of those servers as these are the games I've grown up with in my childhood. Hope you'll consider it tho :)

EDIT: Check ur PM

Last edited:
Reaction score

We're open for partnership & business proposals.
If there's someone who wants to develop the games you mentioned and make us their publisher, I dont see why not.
An extra staff member will greatly help us.

But if you find someone willing to develop the games you mentioned, make us your priority, contact us immediately!

Updated first post with new games and other business proposals.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

If there's someone who wants to develop the games you mentioned and make us their publisher, I dont see why not.
An extra staff member will greatly help us.

Sadly I don't know any one who does actually develop one of these games, but I think that supergoudvis is developing a Soldier Front emulator right now, because I pm'd him last weekend and he says that his server isn't up yet, but anyways, I hope you guys are able to realize my dream of being a GM of a game. I'm a person who loves to help people and have fun with then :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Greetings. I'm currently working on Life is Feudal: Your Own private server with the ability to host both legit and non-steam users. Due to my "friends" being inexperienced and easily distracted, I am looking for a partner that could help me bring the server to life.

is the site. I'm not interested in any donations or profit from the server. Contact me on Skype or Steam (Wortexqq for both) to discuss this further.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why u guys stopped dev on Vindictus. With actual tools u could easily make it up to date with official content ...

Reaction score
Hello,
We've been receiving a lot of request for MU Online & Other games.
We are delighted that you are interested in our offers and we thank you for that.
Unfortunately, for MU Online, the competition for this game is very large and there has been too many servers.
Gaining new players will be difficult.

This does not mean we dont accept any MU Online offers, on contrary, we're looking for one!
But, instead of "New MU Online Server" or "Being Developed" it is best that the server has already players in it OR you can at least show to us that you are a capable developer for the game.

We're looking for someone who can develop & maintain the games for us and if you are interested, contact ME through Private Messages.
Some of the games we're looking:
  • MU Online
  • GunZ
  • Other games are welcome as well!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Some of the games we're looking:
  • GunZ
  • Other games are welcome as well!
If you manage to find anyone for a GunZ or Soldier Front/Special Force server, I'd be obliged to volunteer as a GM on of them. (I know I mentioned this before) It's a big opportunity for me to take on the role as a Game Master and I'm willing to handle the 'stress' which comes with it and I hope I'll somehow fit in a team in the very far future (and with 'team', I mean people who also have experience or skill set required to be a GM for both games)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Let's bump it!
Do you have a server that you need help with?
If you think we can help you, do not hesitate to contact me here at forum through Private Message.
Any Game is welcome as long as it has not been hosted in our network.
Neliel Tu Maybe an opportunity for ur upcoming AVA server? ;)

Reaction score
We're adding GunZ!

Hello Everyone!

We regret to inform you that we have cancelled the partnership of Life is Feudal.
The main reason would be security of the game.

We take security seriously as we have been for the last decade of developing servers & emulators.
However, it looks like that Life is Feudal's security is not great.

Its a shame that we never had the chance to publish Life is Feudal in our network but we strongly stand with our principles.

https://www.gamecoast-west.net/forum/index.php?/topic/346-life-is-feudal-cancelled/#comment-1144

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back