Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ Network ] Ion Network - The Revival (Most MMORPGs Accepted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello fellow developers,

Im redbreaker the past owner of Ion Network, a private server gaming network started in 2013 and ran through late 2015. Servers such as DynastyMS, Ion Rohan and Ion Rappelz spawned from our network. Ion Rohan being our top server at the time hitting peaks of 750+ players online daily.

Currently I'm looking to sponsor two separate private servers running on two separate hosts, web hosting included. All expenses for server cost is handled 100% by Ion Network, you won't have to worry about your server/webhost going down for one year. In which we expect you to at least hold the top 10 seat in your given MMORPG on the private server rankings. This is a realist time period given you already have the files and manpower to start a server in at least a month.

All advertising for your server will be handled by us as well we have a vast network of veteran private sponsors. Expect a fully paid Gold membership on at least three private server listing sites for one year. Ion Network is looking to create long lasting servers that can last three years or longer! We loving building communities that can depend on professionally developers who listen.

We will be supplying a 100% customized networking page which will link all our servers in one area. Registration for all games and forum communities will be located in one area. This is a real project so we expect real results from the developers we bring in. At least one year of experience is needed in your respected game you'll be wanting sponsored. You must know how to defend your server from backdoors and inbound cheating software such as "cheat engine" to prevent your server from being exploited. DDOS protection will be provided by Ion Network.

Donations will go 60/40 until we can see your server is able to support itself for at least one month based on community donations. At that point donations will go 50/50.

If your interested in being sponsored by us just send me a inbox here on Ragezone with the game your looking to have on our network. As well as some photo proof of your development skills like having a running server. If you can show us videos of your development that will work as well.

Facebook Page :

If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or on our Facebook Page. Currently we are developing our main website page so there is no current link to that Ragezone moderators I hope this link to our official facebook page will suffice.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I’m actually very interested personally it’s a game I paid back in the early 2000s. Send me a private message if you’d like to work together on getting a server up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have one slot open left, if you think you have what it takes to run a long term server inbox me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sent you a message on facebook regarding a game.

Reaction score
Hello fellow developers,

Im redbreaker the past owner of Ion Network, a private server gaming network started in 2013 and ran through late 2015. Servers such as DynastyMS, Ion Rohan and Ion Rappelz spawned from our network. Ion Rohan being our top server at the time hitting peaks of 750+ players online daily.

Currently I'm looking to sponsor two separate private servers running on two separate hosts, web hosting included. All expenses for server cost is handled 100% by Ion Network, you won't have to worry about your server/webhost going down for one year. In which we expect you to at least hold the top 10 seat in your given MMORPG on the private server rankings. This is a realist time period given you already have the files and manpower to start a server in at least a month.

All advertising for your server will be handled by us as well we have a vast network of veteran private sponsors. Expect a fully paid Gold membership on at least three private server listing sites for one year. Ion Network is looking to create long lasting servers that can last three years or longer! We loving building communities that can depend on professionally developers who listen.

We will be supplying a 100% customized networking page which will link all our servers in one area. Registration for all games and forum communities will be located in one area. This is a real project so we expect real results from the developers we bring in. At least one year of experience is needed in your respected game you'll be wanting sponsored. You must know how to defend your server from backdoors and inbound cheating software such as "cheat engine" to prevent your server from being exploited. DDOS protection will be provided by Ion Network.

Donations will go 60/40 until we can see your server is able to support itself for at least one month based on community donations. At that point donations will go 50/50.

If your interested in being sponsored by us just send me a inbox here on Ragezone with the game your looking to have on our network. As well as some photo proof of your development skills like having a running server. If you can show us videos of your development that will work as well.

Facebook Page :

If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or on our Facebook Page. Currently we are developing our main website page so there is no current link to that Ragezone moderators I hope this link to our official facebook page will suffice.

my discord : Kirito#9999

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rather than remake a whole new thread I want to simply say that my marketing team and social media team have been perfected over the year. I found a unique crew who I pay individually to promote our new private server. Although now that we have that project stable I’m really looking for a MU developer. I’m willing to pay for the files if NEEDED but I need someone who can really code and spend time maintaining the server. As I manage all the community and marketing/promotion of the server. You’ll be paid well and we can negotiate a price on a weekly or bi weekly payment regiment.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still looking for developers just private message me or send me your skype.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How about wow wotlk Pserv?, I have already 2.8 k group member about thats game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back