Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Network] Looking for new team wos.lv coorporation giving away big money, free host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Greetings everyone, i will give you a small info about our wos.lv coorporation, we are biggest gaming community in Latvia, we have already few projects: Topsite WOS.LV | CSWOS.COM | UOWOS.COM | RAPIDSHARE.LV | WOW.WOS.LV | SHOP.WOS.LV | HOST.WOS.LV | MU.WOS.LV.

We havent done anything since 2010th year, and we decided to make our community bigger, so we need programmers,stuff, people who knows a lot about rpg servers:

We are already working on Minecraft/GTA RolePlay servers, but we are planing to make Lineage 2/Metin 2 /Flyff / Cabal / Silkroad.

I will pay money to programmers/developers and people who gona work for wos.lv.

We have 6 free servers:

Intel i7 8-Core 2 servers with 32 gb of ram, 4 with 16 gb of ram, all have 3,4ghz + 3,7ghz, ssd disks, so they are free to use.

Contact me:

E-Mail: mu-support@hotmail.com

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
re: [Network] Looking for new team wos.lv coorporation giving away big money, free host

are u interesed in a perfect world server?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
re: [Network] Looking for new team wos.lv coorporation giving away big money, free host

Yes i am, write me to skype.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

They already have MU server.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

LF WoW Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back