Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Network] Recruiting Experienced Developers Only Renzeek.NET( Edited Version )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sounds like your on different network atm?
Right now i'm not work the another network but i only work in my own WOW Cataclysm development server(it's only use for me and my team dev), still wait for ur reply about my application in renzeek.net.....

Like i said "i love to build your wow server and make some profit with u, plz reply my msg in skype or email".....and don't worry i'll make it fast to dev WOW Renzeek.net (offcourse...if you aggre my application)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Right now i'm not work the another network but i only work in my own WOW Cataclysm development server(it's only use for me and my team dev), still wait for ur reply about my application in renzeek.net.....

Like i said "i love to build your wow server and make some profit with u, plz reply my msg in skype or email".....and don't worry i'll make it fast to dev WOW Renzeek.net (offcourse...if you aggre my application)

did you read the requirements for developers?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you read the requirements for developers?
yep but do i wrong if i want join your network....???, let's me explain i was develop especially with Wow Server, i have many volunter people to join my the team to compiling the sorce, fix the bug and many more....is called some experiment work, so i initiated to rent vps on linux to figure it out, this not publish in public, only for development, with experiment work i have my own Wow Server Source with stable release.....

If i join ur network, Can you accept mallfunction a system or crash??...i think ur can't accept that.....for that fact and case, i must prepare first with build, compiling, fix and setup with Wow system with stable release and become a ready yet for installing in our partner network and publish to play.....

Or should i do shutdown my experiment in vps and to move to ur server and making dev right there..???, if u can accept dev risk(mallfunction, crash and many more)....i will shutdown my vps :)

This is a difference about real dev and just installed from "Repack" in here....

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yep but do i wrong if i want join your network....???, let's me explain i was develop especially with Wow Server, i have many volunter people to join my the team to compiling the sorce, fix the bug and many more....is called some experiment work, so i initiated to rent vps on linux to figure it out, this not publish in public, only for development, with experiment work i have my own Wow Server Source with stable release.....

If i join ur network, Can you accept mallfunction a system or crash??...i think ur can't accept that.....for that fact and case, i must prepare first with build, compiling, fix and setup with Wow system with stable release and become a ready yet for installing in our partner network and publish to play.....

Or should i do shutdown my experiment in vps and to move to ur server and making dev right there..???, if u can accept dev risk(mallfunction, crash and many more)....i will shutdown my vps :)

This is a difference about real dev and just installed from "Repack" in here....

Your english is horrible you seem very unprofessional. Expect malfunction and crashes? We don't want malfunction and crashes. We would like a stable running server that works and can be developed on and customized.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
- Cable
- Dekaron
- FlyFF
- Iris
- Jade Dynasty
- MU
- Perfect World
- RuneScape
- Silk Road
- MapleStory
- WoW

All the above games are what we are currently looking for.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you agree to our terms: Yes
First name: Aaron
Preferred nick name: Aaron
Timezone: GMT + 8
What position are you applying for: Network Administrator

What are your experience on that position:
Skype Name: fun.network

Comments: I currently own and would like to expand my private server to an Mu Online. Been an Mu Online Developer before and would like to go back to it. THanks :)

Reaction score
Do you agree to our terms: Yes
First name: Aaron
Preferred nick name: Aaron
Timezone: GMT + 8
What position are you applying for: Network Administrator

What are your experience on that position:
Skype Name: fun.network

Comments: I currently own and would like to expand my private server to an Mu Online. Been an Mu Online Developer before and would like to go back to it. THanks :)

[ Denied ]

Ball like Wall
Reaction score
1. Do you agree to our terms: Yes / No

2. First name: Justin

3. Preferred nick name: Bumzag

4. Age: 18

5. Timezone: -5:00 EST

6. What position are you applying for: Network Administrator

7. What is your experience in that position: I've never actually given myself
or been given the title Network Administrator to be specific but I've run many
private servers for a variety of games. Most of my experience come with Habbo (I'm
aware you're not particularly interested in Habbo). I ran the oldschool hotel Happo
Hotel. Not sure what good the name does. I was General Manager and Moderator on
HabboUS (formerly Hobah and Habbden).
A few years ago when I still played WoW a few friends and myself created a private
RP WoW server. It was run on a small dedicated VPS with minimum specs but we got
about 12 -13 people on a good day.

8. Skype Name: N/A
(if you have one)
E-mail address: ril3y1656@gmail.com
(if you don't have/use Skype)

Comments: I applied for Network Administrator mostly because I didn't know
how complex the website is going to be and how knowledgeable website coders
and designers needed to be. I've a lot of experience with PHP, HTML, CSS and
MySQL but little to none with ASP.net. I'm currently majoring in Computer Science
so most of these fields I already focus in and a few I will be shortly.
Also, although it may not heavily influence my application in anyway, I've been slowly
developing the website for a gaming studios for the hell of it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you agree to our terms: yes
First name: Karl
Preferred nick name: Carlos
Timezone: GMT+2
What position are you applying for: Network Website Coder

What are your experience on that position: I've developed small and large scale websites and web applications for well over 2 years. I'm always uptodate with the latest trends on the web. I know HTML and CSS for 4 years, currently am studying the latest HTML5 and CSS3. I know PHP and MySQL for 3 years. I learn something new every day when I develop my projects. Javascript and JQuery I haven't really focused on but I use it from time to time and have known it for around half a year.
Skype Name: karl.viiburg

Comments: none

Reaction score
Your post is nice and neat.. doesn't happen often.

I see that your original post was updated 4 weeks ago. Your forum is also quiet and empty and the site still has banners to nothing.

Has the project been discontinued?

Reaction score
I'll be updating this thread. for more information please contact me on skype: iplaygambino - I only need dedicated developers. You're files must be ready to go so that we're not wasting the dedicated servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back