Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Network] Recruiting Professional Developers For Serenity Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Javone (redbreaker) was all set up to add my team to his network, but Kyonshi or whatever his name is from Risorial applied with him and Javone messages me saying that he's going with another team because "they have the newest files that only 2 other server have" and "we never responded to his messages" (he never messaged us back after our first conversation). I told him that there's no way that the kid had the server files and Javone got all pissy and kept talking about some new boss and how it proves it was the files. Long story short, he sends me a link to a promo video for Risorial and was like "nobody else has the files with that boss" or something. I laughed and told him that those were your files and he was like "yah, he works with Bakey". And then he blocked me.

tl;dr He said his dev works with you and I was pointing out to him that you publicly said that you left that team.

Like to take words and put them into what he believes which is exactly why i ignore him but thank you for the thread bumps .

Note: I clearly said "We have some of the latest files out" Then instantly you assume we have the official files and ask me tell me I'm lying because if i have the official files i have to sell them to you for $100. Also i said "Bakey & Kynoshi know each other" then you instantly assume that I'm lying then call me words such as "punt" when im trying to explain to you that you have stuff backwards . Kynoshi is even trying to talk to you about joining the team and getting payed but you say you don't want to join his "crappy Team" . I have every single message you sent me and what i sent you so don't get things mixed up . This is the adult world so don't act your age act older and more mature .

Dedi Specs Update

+ Xeon E3-1230 Processor
+ 16GB RAM
+ 500GB SATA HD
+ 10TB Bandwidth
+ Remote Reboot
+ 5 IP Addresses
+ 100Mb/s Port

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have never said I work with Bakey, I have never said I have the " New " Files, they are just better than the average ones.
Yes they are basically what Bakey released, but have had a lot more done to them past what he released them at.
Red just misunderstood what we were telling him, I was the one who told him to get you guys to work on the server with us, the offer is still open, but acting like A child and raging on ragezone ... oh wait its kind of in the name :)
You should ask the developers before you start bashing Red and his network, you would have realised what actually happened and not some confused hour long pointless conversation.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Game you are going to be using: Jade Dynasty
Name: David Somerfield/Ling
GMT: GMT+10
Known Languages: English/French
Hobby: Web Developing/Gaming
Reason for Applying ?: Looking for a new challenge/new people to work with.
Experience in your Gaming Genre(How long have you played?): 2 years.
Staff Experience(Since I'm Assuming your a Dev/Owner have you had any past experience in being on ?): Yes. I have DEV'd 4+ servers and owned 1.
Any other information you want to tell me?: My work is voluntary unless pay is offered. I am usually active, and juggle a college timetable fairly easily.
Kind of Work you've done(Pictures If Possible): Jade Dynasty (Heavy Modification), tool creation etc.
Your Team members experience(Your Other Dev's,WebCoder,Etc): 2 Developers, 2 GMs, 2 moderators.
Contact(Place your Email Here): Skype/Yahoo/MSN (davidsomerfield91 - Skype)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
redbreaker - [Network] Recruiting Professional Developers For Serenity Gaming - RaGEZONE Forums

redbreaker - [Network] Recruiting Professional Developers For Serenity Gaming - RaGEZONE Forums

I wasn't offering to buy the files for $100, I was saying that if you could prove they were the files that you were saying they were, I would give you $100. I said that because you kept ignoring me when I asked for proof. Hurr durr, I called you a punt. Somebody call the people police. Why would I want to join his dev team when I'm clearly already apart of one? I've made a commitment that I'm not going to just drop because you guys ask me to. You never once messaged Kacy about merging teams or whatever. And plus, you only wanted to "add me on as somebody that could learn" or whatever. That's pretty condescending and I was done with your poop after that. Anyways, this is my last reply here. I really don't care enough to start drama on the forums. I just wanted to make a final point that I didn't get to make before you blocked me on skype. If you/Kyonshi want to talk about it on skype, feel free. >_>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Should add the whole conversation , I sent you two files and said to add items to that list . That as a test by Kynoshi to see if you could do what you say . I didnt have to message you that day or tell you anything . I even added you to a chat so you and him could talk anyway . Good Luck with your server and its future experiences/goals .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I added you on skype to put things straight Adam, but you never log on or even say hi.
Kacy added me said hi and went offline, so guessing she is either busy or I don't know.
Yes the idea was to merge both teams into 1 and the offer is still open, but you will need
to contact me on skype to discuss it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
~Bump we are still looking for another game to sponsor. Games were looking for list has been udpated with new games.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name:Hassan Tayeb
GMT:UK
Known Languages:English
Hobby:Basketball?
Reason for Applying ?:Seems pretty professional
Experience in your Gaming Genre(How long have you played?): 8 years
Staff Experience(Since I'm Assuming your a Dev/Owner have you had any past experience in being on ?): Yes
Any other information you want to tell me?:Nope
Kind of Work you've done(Pictures If Possible):Made AQWorlds Private Servers
Your Team members experience(Your Other Dev's,WebCoder,Etc):pHP Coders, AS/AS2/AS3 etc
Contact(Place your Email Here): Zubzstep (Skype)

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Game you are going to be using:
Name:Alexander
GMT:GMT+2
Known Languages:English/german/romainean
Hobby:
Reason for Applying ?:Want to start a server..
Experience in your Gaming Genre(How long have you played?):Im playing Perfect World for about 3 years
Staff Experience(Since I'm Assuming your a Dev/Owner have you had any past experience in being on ?): Ive been owner of few perfect world servers , Developer on few and also GM
Any other information you want to tell me?:I love to work.develop a perfect world server , i have a big experience.
Kind of Work you've done(Pictures If Possible): welll ive done tons of things in pw..but all pictures are saved on a DvD and i borrowed it to a friend
Your Team members experience(Your Other Dev's,WebCoder,Etc):Atm im working alone.
Contact(Place your Email Here): Skype- vasy.anonim Yahoo- min.anonim MSN-N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back