Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Network] Recruiting Professional Developers For Serenity Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Network] Recruiting Developers For FlyFF

redbreaker - [Network] Recruiting Professional Developers For Serenity Gaming - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello Everyone,

I'd like too give you a brief description of what exactly Serenity Gaming is and what were about. But before you start looking through our thread please note that we are looking for Professional Developers that have at-least 1 or more years of experience with there game.

What is Serenity Gaming ?

Serenity Gaming is a Private Server Gaming Network looking to expand and become one of the best if not greatest P Server Network out there . Although this takes time which we have and hope too continue our server for years too come.

What are we looking for ?

We are currently looking for games we know can survive and prosper, those being the ones that are popular this day in age. I have over 7 years of Experience with the private server world so i know what exactly people are looking too play.

Our Rules For Hiring
  1. You must be serious about your work .
  2. You have alot of experience with your game.
  3. Have a plan on what your going too bring to your server.
  4. Using our Dedi isnt a play toy , DO NOT SHARE THE INFORMATION.
  5. Have a Team already assembled.

Other Games We're Interested In​

• World Of Kung Fu
  • Mu Online
  • Cabal
  • Flyff
  • Jade Dynasty
  • Battle Of Immortals
  • Fiesta Online
  • Pokemon
  • Perfect World
  • Forsaken World
  • Battle Of Immortals

How Too Apply​

Simply click on the spoiler too view the application format.
Game you are going to be using:
Name:
GMT:
Known Languages:
Hobby:
Reason for Applying ?:
Experience in your Gaming Genre(How long have you played?):
Staff Experience(Since I'm Assuming your a Dev/Owner have you had any past experience in being on ?):
Any other information you want to tell me?:
Kind of Work you've done(Pictures If Possible):
Your Team members experience(Your Other Dev's,WebCoder,Etc):
Contact(Place your Email Here): Skype/Yahoo/MSN

Dedicated Server Specifications

We currently have on Dedicated Server available so slots a tight. If you don't meet the standards we will find another Team.

+ Xeon E3-1230 Processor
+ 16GB RAM
+ 500GB SATA HD
+ 10TB Bandwidth
+ Remote Reboot
+ 5 IP Addresses
+ 100Mb/s Port

How to Contact me​

Simply add me on skype and we can have a conversation there . If you have any questions feel free to ask anything.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Game you are going to be using:MU Online
Name:Luigi
GMT:+8
Known Languages:English, Filipino
Hobby:Online Gaming, Surfing the net
Reason for Applying ?: I want to have an MU Online Server on a known Network
Experience in your Gaming Genre(How long have you played?):I've been playing MU Online since 2005
Staff Experience(Since I'm Assuming your a Dev/Owner have you had any past experience in being on ?):I already created MU Servers but it wasn't successful because there is no Stable host or sponsor for the server
Any other information you want to tell me?:I am an IT Student and currently i know some programming languages like C++, VB.Net and Java
Kind of Work you've done(Pictures If Possible): Trinity MU, Righteous MU, Mineski MU,Olympus MU
Your Team members experience(Your Other Dev's,WebCoder,Etc): No team Members, i can work on my own, but its possible to get people if needed.
Contact(Place your Email Here): Skype: trinitymu MSN:davinciode021@hotmail.com YM:rhainiacs021@yahoo.com

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if this have now

Game you are going to be using:Ran Online/DDTANK
Name:AYOPFAIZAL
GMT:+8
Known Languages:English, MALAYSIA
Hobby:Online Gaming, Surfing the net
Reason for Applying ?: I want to have an ran Online Server on a known Network
Experience in your Gaming Genre(How long have you played?):2008
Staff Experience(Since I'm Assuming your a Dev/Owner have you had any past experience in being on ?):I already created ran Servers but it wasn't successful
Kind of Work you've done(Pictures If Possible): RAN ONLINE,DDTANK
Your Team members experience(Your Other Dev's,WebCoder,Etc): No team Members
Contact(Place your Email Here): AYOPFAIZAL@GMAIL.COM

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Game you are going to be using:Flyff

Name:Jansen

GMT:8+

Known Languages:English

Hobby:Always experiment in my game server.

Reason for Applying ?:For Making a game like flyff for your network.

Experience in your Gaming Genre(How long have you played?):2 years

Staff Experience(Since I'm Assuming your a Dev/Owner have you had any past experience in being on ?):I've been experience to be a Developer in Flyff almost 2 years,And i know how to manage the game with smooth.

Any other information you want to tell me?:I can be a good Admin in Flyff Server

Kind of Work you've done(Pictures If Possible):i can show you if will hired me.

Your Team members experience(Your Other Dev's,WebCoder,Etc):For now im the only 1 working for the server.

Contact(Place your Email Here):FrenzyObz (Skype)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@ayopfaizal Please look at the this... i think your games are not on the list dumB! weak i know you!

Games We're Interested In

World Of Kung Fu
Mu Online
Cabal
Flyff
Jade Dynasty
Battle Of Immortals
Fiesta Online

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Game you are going to be using: Fiesta Online
Name: Kyonshi
GMT: Yes GMT here
Known Languages: English
Hobby: Developing/music/motorbikes
Reason for Applying ?: Good opportunity
Experience in your Gaming Genre(How long have you played?): 5 years
Staff Experience(Since I'm Assuming your a Dev/Owner have you had any past experience in being on ?): Dev for 3 different servers.
Any other information you want to tell me?: Im eating cookies right now ...
Kind of Work you've done(Pictures If Possible): Developing fiesta / aion / working on dragon nest at the moment.
Your Team members experience(Your Other Dev's,WebCoder,Etc): Graphic dev x2 / GM x3 / CL x2 / Dev x2 / Web designer x1 / Media crew x2
Contact(Place your Email Here): Skype/Yahoo/MSN: xkyonshix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Javone, instead of blocking me on skype like a child, maybe you should check out this thread. Your "dev" doesn't have the "newest" files, he just has Bakey's files and is a Risorial dev. Bakey left Risorial because they're a bunch of idiots, so no, he doesn't "work with Bakey."

Lmfao. Good luck.

p.s. we have those files, too.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Javone, instead of blocking me on skype like a child, maybe you should check out this thread. Your "dev" doesn't have the "newest" files, he just has Bakey's files and is a Risorial dev. Bakey left Risorial because they're a bunch of idiots, so no, he doesn't "work with Bakey."

Lmfao. Good luck.

p.s. we have those files, too.

O_O What do I have to do with this thread?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
O_O What do I have to do with this thread?

Javone (redbreaker) was all set up to add my team to his network, but Kyonshi or whatever his name is from Risorial applied with him and Javone messages me saying that he's going with another team because "they have the newest files that only 2 other server have" and "we never responded to his messages" (he never messaged us back after our first conversation). I told him that there's no way that the kid had the server files and Javone got all pissy and kept talking about some new boss and how it proves it was the files. Long story short, he sends me a link to a promo video for Risorial and was like "nobody else has the files with that boss" or something. I laughed and told him that those were your files and he was like "yah, he works with Bakey". And then he blocked me.

tl;dr He said his dev works with you and I was pointing out to him that you publicly said that you left that team.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
They ask me for help at least a couple times weekly, no exaggeration.

And ohhh after asking me for a couple hours to join Risorial again this is what he was talking about, I guess.

[7/8/2012 4:43:08 AM] Kyonshi: your not nub
[7/8/2012 4:43:09 AM] Kyonshi: just stubborn :)
[7/8/2012 4:45:22 AM] Kyonshi: Well if you ever calm down with the stubborn attitude :)
[7/8/2012 4:45:34 AM] Kyonshi: Theres an opportunity for you to work for a gaming network
[7/8/2012 4:45:37 AM] Kyonshi: and get paid for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back