Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Network] Xero Gaming - Inquiring New Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'd like to give you a brief description of what exactly Xero Gaming is and what were about. But before you start looking through our thread please note that we are looking for Professional Developers that have at-least one or more years of experience with there game.

What is Xero Gaming ?

Xero Gaming is a upcoming private server gaming network looking to expand and become one of the best if not greatest P Server Network out there . Although this takes time which we have and hope too continue our server for years too come.

What are we looking for ?

We are currently looking for games we know can survive and prosper, those being the ones that are popular today. I have over 12 years of Experience with the private servers I know what exactly people are looking too play. Server's that aren't Pay2Win but Play2Win by giving people other means to obtain premium items in-game.

What we offer !

• A salary based on your servers population this is Bi-Weekly pay via PayPal.
  • Bonus based on server donations
  • Access to our vast S.E.O. tools which will bring in thousands of players to your game.
  • Web artists that will create a beautiful website for your server.
  • Any dedicated server needed to fit your games needs and specifications with 99% uptime.
  • A global site used to connect all our games and players in one location.

What we need from you :

• Servers that can defend against cheating
  • A well balanced server with rates and updates
  • Good listening skills to hear your community needs
  • Ability to manage your game under pressure or unseen events.

• Our Rules For Hiring
  • You must be serious about your work .
  • You have alot of experience with your game.
  • Have a plan on what your going to bring to your server.
  • Using our Dedi isnt a play toy , DO NOT SHARE THE INFORMATION.
  • Have a team already assembled.

Games We're Interested In

Mu Online
Conquer Online
World Of Warcraft
Vindictus
Dragonball Online
Maple Story
Silkroad
Flyff
Perfect World
Forsaken World
Tantra

How To Apply

Simply click on the spoiler to view the application format. Post your application below in reply section if interested you will be contact via private message. You must have a Skype to communicate during your interview. Thank you!

Spoiler:
Game you are going to be using:
Name:
GMT:
Known Languages:
Hobby:
Reason for Applying ?:
Experience in your Gaming Genre(How long have you played?):
Staff Experience(Since I'm Assuming your a Dev/Owner have you had any past experience in being on ?):
Any other information you want to tell me?:
Kind of Work you've done(Pictures If Possible):
Your Team members experience(Your Other Dev's,WebCoder,Etc):

Dedicated Server Specifications

Budget isn't a issue whatever the server needs to run smoothly with 99% uptime will be distributed.

Reaction score
Game you are going to be using: MU,Flyff,CC,Cabal
GMT:+8
Known Languages:English Tagalog
Hobby:Developing server
Reason for Applying ?: i want to be your gaming management staff
Experience in your Gaming Genre(How long have you played?): 5years
Staff Experience(Since I'm Assuming your a Dev/Owner have you had any past experience in being on ?): i am an Ragnarok Developer before and Rose Online Developer after that i deside to develope new server MU And Cabal And flyff as of now i own cabal server but im thinking to close it now
Any other information you want to tell me?:
Kind of Work you've done(Pictures If Possible):
Your Team members experience(Your Other Dev's,WebCoder,Etc): sorry cant upload a picture maybe i can show it once we talk in skyoe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks you for all your applications guys I have a good bit of applications in my inbox keep sending them. I'm reviewing everyones applications as quickly as possible!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still looking friends thanks for all the love in my inbox yet again. Please make sure that you have a team or can atleast develop your chosen game before private inboxing me please.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
are you still looking for some server projects to join your network?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back