Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World 1 2 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So , i have a Server PW 1 2 6 , iv met some guys that told me that They will dev this server if i will keep it Online , so i start a payment for 6 Months with a company , money its not a problem, but my players leave 1 by 1 since its no developer to fix the damn patch , :grr: so , because of that i am writning another Thread , since the Admin considered that i am a kid and i have free time to reply to my post , or w.e , i havent much time as i sayed in my first Thread, since they didnt read it :?:
Since now u know what is all about , This is my skype : Ghita.sergiu, Ym:ghita_sergiu,
Also , about what u have to do is kinda simple , to edit the server and make 2 Patche's every month , every 2 week 1 patch , cause now are many to be made.
About payment , i think the best way is to pay after first patch is made , to see what u can do as a simple tinyy test .
Hope i gaved all the details , and some of u will contact me.
Regards Tahabata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back