Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Pixelmon] Recruiting Staff for Ghastly Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ghastly Dreams

Ghastly Dreams is an upcoming Pixelmon server that will eventually branch out into other game servers. And, we are looking for a team. Currently, we are a team of three that could cover the work. However, we will accomplish more if we had an entire team. Each position will receive a custom rank and in game perks.

The following positions are available:

Architect: This position is quite self-explanatory. You will need to dedicate a lot of time to building.

Community Manager: You will essentially manage all social platforms of the server including chat servers like Discord and community pages such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Your English language and grammar usage will need to be perfect.

Game Developer: You must be knowledgeable with Java. In addition, you must be able to work with and configure MineCraft plugins and mods related to Pixelmon. We are using Sponge, so it would be beneficial if you were familiar with Sponge plugins. [If you would like, you will be paid for your work at a negotiable rate.]

Website Developer: You must be knowledgeable with html, php, mysql, and wordpress. You will essentially control, develop, and administer the entire website, forums, and store. [You will be paid incredibly well for your work.]

Graphics Artist: We do not have a preference of what kind of style of graphics you would like to work with. However, you must be able to create graphics related to Pixelmon and MineCraft.

If you are interested, please contact me via private message or stop by and leave a message on our Discord:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there,

While I am not here to apply for a position, I do have a request and / or proposition for you and your future endeavors.

I own and operate a US based registered business getting into the game hosting industry & recently have been taking massive steps in order to take it by storm!

In the next few weeks, we'll be rolling out a custom platform which will Dockerize (split the game components into Docker based containers,) all the game servers we host into individual private sections of our servers each with custom RAM, SSD based SAN cloud storage and high DDoS protected bandwidth. All technical details aside, what I am offering you is for your game server to be hosted by us in order to stress test, beta test and utilize our cloud platform. All free of charge, high specs which will be credited to your account per month and is highly scalable. All I ask in return is for you to help me get the word out about our service and really truly test the features. A link back on your website would be nice as well. ;)

Please take this into consideration, we have been here for a long few years and are not going anywhere fast!!

Regards and enjoy your day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back