Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PointBlank] Looking for coders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for Programmers to work at my company.

If you want to join us you must have a good knowledge about pointblank and you need to choose the following careers:

C# Programmer
C++ Programmer
Java Programmer

Designer
;
You Are:
Productive and motivated: you’are motivated to develop nothing less than code at all times; you make creative decisions and drive projects forward and on time without ever sacrificing quality.
A leader: when you speak, you speak persuasively, and people want to listen; you frequently help co-workers focus on the right things, mentor others in development, and push products in order to avoid mistakes and find opportunities.
A gamer:as an experienced player , gaming is as much a part of your tools you use; though your art's awesomeness commands attention, but you'd never let it upstage the holistic player experience.

You Will:
Work collaboratively with your team, providing and receiving extensive feedback, as well as working with other developers to create cohesive and awesome things.

Improve the function of the team you are on either through individual achievement or through leadership; ideally you improve the organization too.
Solve hard game problems that are worth solving; elevate the strategy and sensemaking quality of the product or product segment you are responsible for in partnership with other leaders.
Troubleshoot tough problems, provide guidance, and help find creative solutions.

If you interested and want to join us PM me then I'll add you to my skype.

Regards,

Taylor Lanza-CEO NyxForge.

this is a paid service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back