Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Pokemon]Pokemonium (Coders)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, we are currently developing a new pokemon MMORPG, we have a beta version coded in java but we are currently developing a new version in javascript using node.js.

We are looking for developers that would be interested in working on this project to further the development of the client and server.

We currently have a large user population for our beta java client, however we see this javascript server as our future.

Please check us out at for more information on what we are about.

Please reply here or pm me if you are interested in helping us develop our code.

Preview of the javascript server:

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Impressive. I would like to help, but I don't like coding in javascript. Good luck with the project regardless.

Btw, have you ever considered making the client in javascript, with a client developed in a C-based language as an alternative? The only issues are that you'll have limited resources without licensing Pokemon.

The almighty chicken
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey, I have played this game and got a few remarks.
First of all you should set your priorities to fixing the movement, it is very bad.

Furthermore, you really shouldn't use javascript to create a game client.
I suggest you stick to the java one, it's easier and you got way more possibilities, also the distribution would be easier.

If you need help on some things, don't hesitate to ask. I don't have a lot of time on hands but due to experience (in creating games (in java)) I could fix a few major issues in rather less time.

For the rest, good job so far and keep up the good work.

Edit:
Sorry, I see in the video that movement is now pretty smooth. I played it like 2 days ago so I guess you've fixed it by now

Reaction score
The video showcases our javascript client. In the original client the movement is still pretty sucky, we just use a work around by having users speed up there keyboard, if your willing to help i would gladly accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back