Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Project] GameServer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey it's been a while since I've involved myself in some kind of game server project and I kinda want to get involved in something I'm not entirely sure what as of yet.

Anyway, I will happily fund everything from domain/files/hosting/advertising/dev cost/gfx/etc

I'm interested MU and Maplestory, but open to any ideas as long as you can bring people to actually play, I can help setup and configure some things however I usually like to sit back and manage decisions and the community as server side type of stuff I've been away from for a long time haha.

My objective is to make a large and long lasting server, all it takes is communication, consistency, commitment and stability I want to see you achieve a successful game server so I will help wherever possible. There's servers out there that have been running for a very long time and that's some inspiration you should look for :).

Anyway contact me on discord(Tradi3#6874) or PM here to discuss further.

Thanks.

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you think that there is still a place for MU online servers? I mean, I personally was involved with Priston Tale server and there is some profit.. but is there for MU or Maple Story?

Only played MU for a short period of time though.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Looking sponsorship for wow Pserv, already have 2,8 k group member of thats game
Discord Hendradell#7796

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back