Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PW] Looking to recruit a serious PW team for finishing up. (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[PW 1.5.3] Looking to recruit a serious PW team for finishing up. (updated again)

I'm a 29 year old webdesigner called RiZ, I've played the original PW MY for many years and was one of the top warriors. I now want to redesign the game somewhat with idea's and structures I've thought of in the last years.

Rizzah - [PW] Looking to recruit a serious PW team for finishing up. (updated) - RaGEZONE Forums

Rizzah - [PW] Looking to recruit a serious PW team for finishing up. (updated) - RaGEZONE Forums

Here's what I got already:

-Launcher design.
-Website design.
-Subreddit & design.
-Trailer video.
-Running server and client and admin tools.
-A various collection of tools for editing.
-Custom loading screens.
-Completely fixed and customized client & UI.
-Update system.
-Login design.

If you're interested hit me up here, on the or on the !

And as everything in life is for sale for the right price, hit me up on the discord if you
want to take over the entire project.
(contains: fixed server, website, cron scripts, guides, patcher design, tools, youtube videos, stock art, twitter account, url and lots of overall fixes)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of my other work:

Thanks in advance,
MrRiZZaH.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [PW] Looking to recruit a serious PW team for finishing up.

Impressive, and good-luck with that.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

i played on PW-MY (oracle) too, WarLord rlz.
i left pw scene behind me after 4-5 years, but still have some stuff in my hdds and got some knowledge about it. pick me on skype and i can help you
hyckerdev

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Updated first post cause I didn't like the first style much, I've gotten some help from Hycker which is much appreciated bud! If anyone is willing to fully work with me let me know, anyone who contributes anything to this serious server gets a nice boost in equips and a rare to be mount on the server.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Updated first post again with more info, subreddit and new images. Still looking for help to finish up.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated to PW version 1.5.3! Development will now continue on this version.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated post with loading screen examples, website preview etc. More coming soon, still looking for people to work with me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated with new screenshots, more art, and new server fixes. Still looking for people to work with me or someone to take over the project.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Contact me over skype;

mirrorforce11

Note: There are some impersonators. Make sure you added "mirrorforce11"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back