Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Roleplay] Back-End Developer(s) needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I am starting up a roleplay that will be striving to top all other roleplay servers and I need developers that they think they are up to the task to help do just that and implement features and cool things that would make the Roleplay stand out above all others.

Everything has already been bought already so all I need to do is find suitable developers and then we can carry on with working on the server itself.

Ways you will be able to contact me if interested.
Skype; zDermo
FB; Jordy Ethic

Thank you for reading.

(Before I am asked, yes. I will be willing to pay for the work to be done but some progress will have to be made first before you receieve the payment).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Roleplay] RoomBuilders Needed.

Hi,
I am currently looking for professional room builders that will help build the city for my RP, EliteRP. If you don't know what EliteRP is or haven't heard of it before, EliteRP is a new role-play server that is currently in Development Stages. The link to EliteRP will ONLY be given out to those of who want to help build the city.

We are currently running on Plus Emulator (by Sledmore) (R63B)
All applicants will be rewarded.

If you're interested, you can contact me on Facebook 'Jordy Ethic' or on Skype 'zDermo'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As long as you can speak English then that is great.

Drop me a message on Facebook or Skype.

Facebook; Jordy Ethic
Skype; zDermo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UPDATE: Need a Developer that will focus on the Emulator side of things. (Will pay)

Contact ME if Interested.

FaceBook; Jordy Ethic
Skype; zDermo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back