Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RPG] Looking for creativeness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for people who are creative to join our team

A little background
We are a new RPG development group that are in still in the early stages, which is why I'm posting this thread so we can expand our team and have multiple projects on the go, at once. We started this with no money, so we turned to Kickstarter to see if we could reach our minimum goal to get this thing started. We launched our campaign on December 5th, 2016 and we reached our goal successfully on December 25th, 2016, with a few backers who believe in this group and who look forward to future development, from us.

So who are you looking for?
We are seeking creative individuals who can help brainstorm ideas for future games and a couple people who can run a team. Some of you may know that it is stressful to develop and does get frustrating sometimes, as well. We do not need full time team members, but there will be times that we need everyone to work hard, and long to meet a deadline.

How will the games be distributed?
The games that we develop will be sold directly though our website, we chose this was instead of selling via Steam & Itch.io so we can receive full funds from what we develop, as some of you may know, big third-party websites to sell games, likes to take a chunk of your profits from you and I'm not trying to sound greedy when I say that.

Is this paid work?
Yes, like I said above - "We sell directly through our site so we can receive full funds from what we develop", another reason we chose this route is because we want to pay our team. With that being said, this is commission based pay and this is because we are still in the early stages of this group. Yes, you are guaranteed pay, but, the amounts will always vary as it does depend on how many copies of that game that you contributed to are sold. We do have backers that are itching to get their hands on our first game!

What is required from me?
Like I said, we're looking for creativeness, but it will also help us a lot if you have experience in graphics to create different types of assets for the game. All of our team members will be credited for what they contributed to the game!

How do I apply?
Well, there is really no form to fill out to apply, as we are looking to hire on right away. With that being said, you can reply to this post or send me a PM and we can get connected via Skype. If you have any further questions about the group, I prefer discussing this via Skype or PM.

Thanks to everyone for your interest!

Jordan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back