Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Jade Dynasty 3] In search of a Developer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all.

My name is Mr. White and I am looking for an expert on Jade Dynasty 3 Server Development and Programming. I can offer you 10% of all Donations (If you are good and committed I will raise it to 25%) made to the Server.

I would also like to see proof that you can indeed make a Server and add content etc. So please message me your Skype names and I will be in touch as soon as possible.

P.s: The Server specifications will also need to be decided on as I have no clue as of to what the specifications are any more.

Thank you.
Mr. White

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all.

My name is Mr. White and I am looking for an expert on Jade Dynasty 3 Server Development and Programming. I can offer you 10% of all Donations (If you are good and committed I will raise it to 25%) made to the Server.

I would also like to see proof that you can indeed make a Server and add content etc. So please message me your Skype names and I will be in touch as soon as possible.

P.s: The Server specifications will also need to be decided on as I have no clue as of to what the specifications are any more.

Thank you.
Mr. White

I'm still looking for a developer for a Jade Dynasty 3 Server. Please pm me your skype names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back