Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Seeking 1 Qualified 2D Graphic Artist For PokeNation MMORPG (Java)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This project is currently seeking 1 Graphic Artist to be able to complete the following features for PokeNation (MMORPG):

1) Create HG / SS Trainer or NPC Overworld Sprites (Editing them or creating them from scratch)

[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...diamondpearl/sheet/6932]The Spriters Resource < Similar to any of those

Our website can be viewed here:

Note: The video is a few months outdated

Notice: If you can’t create mapping tiles that is alright. Although, being able to create 2D avatars & overworlds is a must.

Team Structure

Professor Oak – Mapper
Xendarii – Content Editor
Gameday – Content Editor
ThirteenOranges – Content Editor
Xavier – Head Programmer
Polish – Programmer

Talent Needed

1 Graphic Artist who can fulfill the requirements listed in the description above.

Contact Method:

Please send Gameday0414 a private message on Ragezone or add Gameday0414 on skype. Any further questions can be answered by either of those contact methods.

If Interested:

Please provide samples of your work in a Private Message on Ragezone or by messaging me on skype.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whatever skills anyone has please message me. We can take on multiple 2D artists if needed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are u looking for anymore GFX Artist, and does this Game requires a Good Graphics card?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not in charge of the Programming so I can't answer the second question. Although, what is developed thus far works on my piece of crap computer. So, I assume a decent graphics card should work. I would think a majority of computers should be able to play the game when finished.

Also, Private Message me with some Art. Attach some samples of your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back