Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Soldierfront / Special force] C# Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
About the project

Since AeriaGames shut down the servers for Soldier Front the competitive scene kind of died. Me and 100's of other players really miss playing the scrims with all of our squad. Just to regain the feeling of horrible nadespots and bad gamesense I am trying to get an emulator up just for the scrimmers.

Technical details

The emulator is already working using raw packets. The loginserver is fully parsed and so are parts of the gameserver. Even though everything looks good something goes wrong in loading the packet for the room. Might be that the emulator can't handle multiple packets at once or that it expects something I didn't notice untill now. The server is fully writtenin C# and writting by Chern0byl, I don't mind having a total rewrite of it though if you think you can do a better job on it.

Requirements / Positions

We need one C# or C++(if you want to rewrite it using the boost library maby?) programmer who can read the packets easily. You should have a decent amount of skill, time and the thrill to go work on it untill you have it finished. Would be nice to have a mature programmer as well. You will get paid after you finished it and can show me proof. I am not going to get scammed again and basically lost faith in the ragezone community after being scammed twice now so unless you have some great feedback, have an amazing status on ragezone or whatsoever I might consider partically paying upfront. We can discuss about the price but I am talking about around 200 dollars any payment method.

Contact
If you think you're capable and actually are willing to finish this hit me up on either skype: luckyducky112 or shoot me a pm

temporarily website is down since we don't need the registration or anything yet. Server is up and running though just needs to add more packets.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump, need someone who is capable of helping me out as soon as possible!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it not something you could open source and let people contribute to instead of paying people to do it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it not something you could open source and let people contribute to instead of paying people to do it?

And than get flooded by pinoy private servers trying to open their own server without any knowledge. I have considered it but decided not to.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And than get flooded by pinoy private servers trying to open their own server without any knowledge. I have considered it but decided not to.
True af. how bout makie it open source then delete it right away when u fixed it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not my style to betray people.
Going to try this month when thw new psf is getting released I:ll try once more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In game is working (spawning walking shooting). Still need help on parsing some different packets so bump?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back