Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Sponsor] Build The Next Big Private Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello ragezone community,

Today, I would like to make an offer to all developers of the private server community. I am currently looking to sponsor and support the next big private server to hit the internet. With tons of knowledge and experience on social media promotion, s.e.o. and the private server community, there's a lot that I can offer in that department.

Now to the important matter at hand; I'm looking for a developer/team that has expert knowledge in the game they develop. I'm offering a dedicated server to fit any needs your server may have so host specifications won't be needed at this moment. Cost is completely irrelevant because I will be handling all costs and get any resources needed to guide the server.

What I Need:

• A developer/team that has advanced or veteran experience in the game you are developing.
  • A website plan/design that can attract more players as well as having a fully functioning cash shop/item mall.
  • Long term goals and plans already thought of for your server.
  • Any proof to show past work you have done when it comes to private server development.

The Offer :

• 30% of all server income when pertaining to the item mall. This percentage can be increased based on your servers' population and the amount of money generated. Monthly bonus will be issued if your server does better than planned during a set month. All payments are bi-weekly and done via PayPal.
  • Must be able to manage a team in order to set goals and agendas for your server.
  • Must speak fluent english.

I'm open to almost any game out there. Simply inbox me if you are interested and we can continue our conversation there. I'm looking to sponsor something long term, not a one month disappearing server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back