Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SPONSOR] Dedicated server machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello my name is Jake. Long time ago maybe about 2008 - 2010. I hosted several online private servers including, "FlyFF, Gunz, MU, Pangya" and some browser based games then I stopped due to real life stuff and now I wanted to go back in to this as to I miss managing servers.

I am looking for those people who are very well into this, very experienced in all of the game resources "web, source, game client". I won't be restricting you in using one of my dedicated machines internally but access of the control panel is prohibited for some reasons. I prefer windows based servers. You can try to submit any game proposal that you want to host in my dedicated server machine like this for example:

Game: Fly For Fun
Description of your proposal: "We are very competent and very bla bla bla"(Sample only).
Project samples: <screenshots>
Why should I accept you?

*I have the right to exclude any proposals.

Rule is simple, you host your server in one of my dedicated server machine for some months and if it is doing well then I will keep you for long :laugh: also 70% goes to you and %30 goes to me. I think it's a good split since I am not doing anything.

Dedicated server full specifications:
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 V2 @ 2.80 (x4)
10GB RAM
Bandwidth: Unlimited

Vey

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
RF Online are available?I have done project to rf online if you interest pm me your skype

Vey

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Game: RF Online
Description of your proposal: Im willing to find a good owner for my project to provide a host server to run this game.I will make sure the game will get more player and profitable
Project samples: http://i.imgur.com/xbe2E9S.jpg
Why should I accept you? I have 6 expirience to make rf online. I have complete files and make my own source to protect game and gamepanel can get more player even im focus to my job when i have server.

Staff member
Reaction score
Game: Digimon Master Onlines
Description of your proposal: The server I am willing to run is a DMG game it's customized the server side is perfectly done and your able to login clearly with ranks ect..
Project samples: https://twitter.com/DM_Generations
Why should I accept you?: I am fairly decent C# Programmer as well not to mention I have some other friend working with me and I am planning to get it up just to see players being happy. :)

Skype Draco9011xd

I really don't care for the income. XD ^^

King of the bongo
Reaction score
If you are willing to sponsor a MUOnline server feel free to conact me on skype : denied1993 . We shall discuss more about it there.

Computers are fast; programmers keep it slow.
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Game: Ran Online EP 7 [Assassin Enabled]
Description of your proposal: Ready to publicly released. Both Client and Server side. Happened to have a server once, but left the team for personal matters. Currently me and my Friend is developing a Laravel 5.4 based Control Panel for Ran. All is well as of now.
Project samples: http://imgur.com/a/ec2hR
Why should I accept you? Very versatile for your needs. Almost 24/7 Online (more often on Facebook), ready to adjust and suit your needs. If you are interested, drop me an email at admin@lars0x3a.ph

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! You made me log in after a while just to answer this topic!

Game: MuOnline\MapleStory

Description of your proposal: We can start with a MuOnline or MapleStory server that is still in demand, but a network of game servers would be the ideal goal.

Project samples:
I'm sure that somewhere should still be some screenshot but would have to do a deep search

Why should I accept you?

In the last 10 years I was installing servers and game communities (mostly local), however with the university my time was restricted, and was staying in the past.

I am currently in an IT company, where, servers, database, web pages, etc. is my day to day. I think this is a great opportunity for you and me to return to this world.

I have skills in programming, design, networking and servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back