Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Sponsor] MC | SA:MP | MTA | TS 2/3 | Mumble | CoD 2/4 | BF2 | WolfET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[Cancelled] [Sponsor] MC | SA:MP | MTA | TS 2/3 | Mumble | CoD 2/4 | BF2 | WolfET

Hello,
as we recently announced on twitter we're going to change from a free model to a paid only model. For this we have a new server, and all of our previous customers getting cancelled. Please backup your data before the 09/29/2014 or all of your data will be lost.

Why we're doing this?
Some people did find it funny to upload illegal things

Sincerely
RPH (HostInABox)

Sorry for the inconvenience but we're not able to handle ~25 dmca reports.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello,
as we recently announced on twitter we're going to change from a free model to a paid only model. For this we have a new server, and all of our previous customers getting cancelled. Please backup your data before the 09/29/2014 or all of your data will be lost

Sincerely
RPH (HostInABox)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello,
as we recently announced on twitter we're going to change from a free model to a paid only model. For this we have a new server, and all of our previous customers getting cancelled. Please backup your data before the 09/29/2014 or all of your data will be lost

Sincerely
RPH (HostInABox)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We're glad to announce our first sponsoring Symbolic.:
GigaToni - [Sponsor] MC | SA:MP | MTA | TS 2/3 | Mumble | CoD 2/4 | BF2 | WolfET - RaGEZONE Forums

Still sponsoring btw ;)

I'm very satisfied with GigaToni as a sponsor. I've had a bit of trouble setting everything up and updating it to 1.4 for MTA, but, he upgraded MTA and recompiled all the scripts (I asked him to), and now everything is working great. I really recommend joining up if you have a server you'd like hosted, because, he knows what he's doing and more.

Reaction score
Hello,

Sincerely
RPH (HostInABox)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Everything is free and fast. My account just got activated and in few minutes the windows server is going to be installed. I'm so excited, free and best quality. Thanks Redstone Power and Dominic Hock for live support!

Reaction score
Hello,

Sincerely
RPH (HostInABox)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello,

Sincerely
RPH (HostInABox)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello,

Sincerely
RPH (HostInABox)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back