Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

>>Sponsoring<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pretty self explanatory. I'm looking for a game or two to host if you fit my criteria then its a sure thing.

Dedicated Server Specs:
Xeon E3 1230 v2 @ 3.3ghz, 16GB RAM, 2TB RAID 0 120GB SSD, 1Gbit network, 250MBit dedicated

Games Interested in:
-Tera Online
-World of Warcrft
-Flyff
-Dragon Nest
-Fiesta Online
-Maple Story
-MU
-Lineage II
-GunZ

I have no application requirements set in stone, just add me on skype and we'll further our conversation there :---)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you just sponsoring listed games or will you interested other games that have potential too?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Other games that have potential too, just listed a few off the top of my head. Feel free to skype me if you have anything else in mind :--)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir want flyff server ? you sponsor host or you looking for host just want to clear ? im sorry for my bad english im in the philippines

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just two questions, Do you host for money? Do we need to pay you for the hosting service?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back