Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SPONSORING - Dedicated Server] FlyFF / MapleS / Habbo / RuneScape / Other MMORPGs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey bud hows it going? Tried to inbox you but it said your inbox was full.

A member just pointed out to me this topic you posted so I would like to send an application.

You posted that you were open to other MMORPG's so I would like to write an application for the Aion server I own.

We named the server Aion Origins, our experience for Aion goes all the way back to beta. We have been dev'ing and co-gm'ing Aion projects and servers for close to 3 years now. We are almost a fully self-sufficient team, but we would like to add a couple more members if possible. But for the sake of the application the server files are mostly bug-free and it is entirely playable. I run the project, while I have co-owners who handle other aspects, data editing, modeling, moderation etc.

I dont have links for past projects I have personally worked on, due to most of the updated files being closed source you wouldnt be able to see much out of it because not many people are allowed to have access to certain emulators. But if absolutely necessary I will try my hardest to get some sort of visual links for you.

The size of my team is currently 7, we started and ran with 3 with no issues and grew quite rapidly. Most of our work is done over Skype and other Voice communications systems (TS, Vent, etc.)

One of the biggest areas we lack is hosting at the moment, we have yet to decide where we want to go due to the vast amount of choices. But when this post was brought to my attention it was a no brainer we should try and apply.

Other notes, my team works hard and dilligently. Were scattered in time zones but we always are abe to make a meeting at least once in the day. I am really happy with the people I work with and I hope you consider us for the hosting. Thank you.

If you would like to contact me you can message me back or at

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for that. I have cleaned my inbox now.

@Chris, added you on skype for more info.

@DoorBell, habbo is available.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Easter days ended so I am back.

rob, I cannot see how can you be serious about this since you haven't even read the entire main post of this thread.

Sponsorship is still available. Again, only mature and serious applicants will be accepted.

im serious applicants

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have a large RSPS (RuneScape Private Server) That needs a new home! :)

Contact me Via my Skype @ LoganGar

Thanks,

Bickets.

Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How about a domain, will you take care of that as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back