Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SPONSORING - Dedicated Server] FlyFF / MapleS / Habbo / RuneScape / Other MMORPGs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your interest.

-- Still available guys. Seriousity is a must.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still looking to sponsor maplestory private servers?

If so,
add ***raze(*INFRAZE*), its my skype.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want up maplestory server... can?? Add me sykpe ling.haur

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After a short break from sponsoring and unfortunately lots of unprofessional applicants, we are back.

We are still going to sponsor long-term and serious projects that can be handled by professionals. If you don't have the time and the passion to start a project it's better not to apply.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [SPONSORING] FlyFF / MapleS / Habbo / RuneScape / Other MMORP

Sir are you still looking ?
flyff server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The first post of this thread has all the info you need about the games that we accept and that are still available.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The first post of this thread has all the info you need about the games that we accept and that are still available.

I sent you a pm. Also first post says " Other gameservers suggestions are also welcomed if you feel you are ready for a long-term partnership "

idk what to put here
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I messaged you and haven't received a response..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Joseph, all applications are being checked but there is no sense in replying back while we haven't decided on a certain application. For example, at the moment there are only two applicants for your game which is Habbo and we are waiting for some more in order to compare. Also by checking your posts I can see you guys had different Habbos but none of them got the attention they deserved so they eventually died just like the current one and this pretty much shows that for the moment you are a bit overbusy with school.

jepoy12, your application doesn't follows our model at all and the entire text is written in text with a facebvook link left at the end of it. Also you are starter in terms of flyff servers and we are looking for more experienced users, not just someone who needs to host a server just because it's free and which eventually will get bored of taking care of it.

Latyos, that is correct and we like the idea of a SA:MP server especially since we had one also that lasted quite a lot but unfortunately the developer had no more time to take care of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back