Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SPONSORING - Dedicated Server] FlyFF / MapleS / Habbo / RuneScape / Other MMORPGs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Latyos, that is correct and we like the idea of a SA:MP server especially since we had one also that lasted quite a lot but unfortunately the developer had no more time to take care of it.

Well then, i included my skype to pm that i sent. If you are interested in just add me and we can discuss ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you guys will do all the payment?
Sorry for the lame question , never tried someone sponsoring my own server.

Last edited:

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Do you have a link to your website that has been opened since 2005? I don't see much history or information about your network as a whole, just that you're willing to pay for a dedi. I am already developing a Habbo community right now, and you can see the progress and/or plans on our Facebook page.

Development page:
Facebook page:

I'm not really contacting you because of the dedicated server sponsorship, but more so because you seem like a like minded individual regarding your future endeavours and your attention to quality and positiveness.

If interested in a partnership and/or affiliation for Prime Hotel and/or other future websites included in my community please contact me through skype: PrimeSXCommunity

Sincerely,
Corey
Prime Community Owner & Founder

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back