Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Sponsoring] Free VPS - Windows / Linux Servers R4U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Domain is not free i provide the server and ip which is at a high costs as it is.

Ticket Number?

A VPS/Person using our service has been terminated due to using the service as a seedbox.

As advised the idea is to help allow individuals and teams to kick start their own private game server, Usage as a seedbox would of course be not going by these rules.
I sent it as a Contact Us. I will re-submit a ticket.

Reaction score
I really appreciate it HitmanAlex / Reliable4You

I am running fine and content on this free service
If there's a problem or a question just send him and im sure you got the best reply you ever had.

+999999999
Vouch for Alex / Reliable4You
Cheers everyone! :8:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All, As mentioned on the website i am currently in the process of looking at OVH servers to help with the IP costs.

I will be updating everyone once i have more news. I am also looking at a better panel to help provide swift online time for new requests.

I have a weeks work next week and holiday the week after so requests will be delayed.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ticket Created

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ticket Created i hope ill get free vps hosting

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I haven't received a reply and it's been more than 10 days. I guess the service has finished and no more VPSs are being given out.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ticket
Ticket

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All,

I did send out an email to say about backing up all your Data we cannot backup for you.

Our New OVH Server is online and awaiting orders.

Please feel free to submit and order and create a ticket, We can now process your request almost instantly if we agree to your reasons.

15 IP's are available.

Previous customers will need to request their service again due to unknown numbers on who used the services.

1st VPS Online!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ticket Created

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back