Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Sponsoring] Free VPS - Windows / Linux Servers R4U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My order number is 7339337487 ty alexx ticket #290604

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
+1 I have VPS too for my project great no problem on this host. Support good/fast :D

be good to beat evils
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello

HitmanAlex

I already reply to my ticket
please consider my request

thank you

FYI TO ALL REQUESTERS!

PLEASE ENSURE YOU WRITE YOUR REQUEST IN ENGLISH!!

THIS SERVICE IS FOR GAMESERVERS DO NOT REQUEST TO PERFORM OTHER ACTIVITIES YOUR SERVICE WILL BE DISABLED.

E.G. CAN I USE YOUR SERVICE FOR TS3/BOTS ....... Of course not!

We are currently running 12 Servers!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Its simple math: They give you a free VPS (GameServer Only) cause if you have success, you can make big money with a running project.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its simple math: They give you a free VPS (GameServer Only) cause if you have success, you can make big money with a running project.

I don't aim to steal any data maybe you should read more before you provide such a retarded view.

The service is ran and provided by me, Technically its a kick starter and if they have success they can move over to a new provider of course.

Please avoid being such an butt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Sry i heard to much ppl like you. So no i dont avoid it. Proof that you are the one over, lets say 2 years and ill trust you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sry i heard to much ppl like you. So no i dont avoid it. Proof that you are the one over, lets say 2 years and ill trust you.

I don't require your one vouch over the others which are currently using the services i provide. You either like it or you don't clearly you don't so please find another topic to dislike with reason/user backup.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Anyways: Links to GameServer does not work on your Website.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyways: Links to GameServer does not work on your Website.

Only WHMCS valid links work, Haven't had a chance to modify those links and by game server that would refer to things such as CS GO etc.

Its a work in progress but as long as the service is there then its not my main priority.

See here list of current active servers which people have requested

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Okay but how long is a Server available after a user get one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay but how long is a Server available after a user get one?

Servers are available for forever of course this depends on how long i fund the project. The costs are well within budget however i may have to move to OVH Soon as soyoustart only allow 16 ip's per service.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
I can 100% confirm that this service can be trusted and that your data won't be stolen.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Is this totally free? if yes! it needs domain name? i have no domain name, is it 1 OS offer? or 2 OS windows/centOS? thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this totally free? if yes! it needs domain name? i have no domain name, is it 1 OS offer? or 2 OS windows/centOS? thanks in advance!

Domain is not free i provide the server and ip which is at a high costs as it is.

Still waiting for an email back of them,

Ticket Number?

A VPS/Person using our service has been terminated due to using the service as a seedbox.

As advised the idea is to help allow individuals and teams to kick start their own private game server, Usage as a seedbox would of course be not going by these rules.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Domain is not free i provide the server and ip which is at a high costs as it is.

Ticket Number?

A VPS/Person using our service has been terminated due to using the service as a seedbox.

As advised the idea is to help allow individuals and teams to kick start their own private game server, Usage as a seedbox would of course be not going by these rules.

you mean there is no free vps anymore? thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back