Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Sponsoring] Free VPS - Windows / Linux Servers R4U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I only have praise for Alex. I have a Windows VPS with him and it's great, the support he provides is fantastic and the response is quick considering.
Keep up the good work buddy, and for the love of god be patient guys!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I only have praise for Alex. I have a Windows VPS with him and it's great, the support he provides is fantastic and the response is quick considering.
Keep up the good work buddy, and for the love of god be patient guys!
why not ours then?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why not ours then?

Could have no slots or a limited number. Also I think the reason for wanting it has to be heartfelt, not just... I want a free VPS, but explain why you want it and why Alex should choose you. Does that make sense? Again, it's all down to being patient in the end of the day. He's a one man band as far as I'm aware!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All,

Thank you for adding your reviews, It's highly appreciated, I am a one man band expanding with the help of some others.

I have an additional staff member who will be online when he wants to as its community help.

At this moment in time no additional staff members have rights to create or manage vps's this is for your security until i can trust them.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
This might be a massive bump but I have been using this service for quiet a while now and I have to say that the servers are very stable and almost have a 99.9% up-time.

This is worth checking out if there are any free slots left!

Inactive
Reaction score
Submitted a request 2 days ago, no answer?

Also according to moderators in their forums there is a 10 post requirement which is not seen in this thread. Not complaining, i completely understand why this is but maybe it should be added to the original post for clarification.

Unknown Place
Reaction score
Well, since they're doing it for free, there should be quite a few of interested people, so a bit of patience always help right ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back