Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Sponsoring] MMOLegend is Sponsoring!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I sent pm and posted here and haven't got a reply, have I been denied?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a life and things to do, if you PM me your application then it will be Accepted/Denied via PM, if you post it on this post it will be Accepted/Denied on the post. As simple as that. So, please stop the comments - "You haven't replied, am I denied?". Thanks!

NOTE: Come on guys! Don't you want a server? You can send the application via PM, I'd seize the opportunity while it's available!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have a life and things to do, if you PM me your application then it will be Accepted/Denied via PM, if you post it on this post it will be Accepted/Denied on the post. As simple as that. So, please stop the comments - "You haven't replied, am I denied?". Thanks!

NOTE: Come on guys! Don't you want a server? You can send the application via PM, I'd seize the opportunity while it's available!

Ok, :)

Name: Nathan Charlton

Timezone: GMT + 0

What server would you be doing?: Habbo retro

Why would this server be useful to you?: This server would be useful for me as I can't afford my own server as my mum won't let me use my credit card as I would spend it all on Vps and things like that. It would also help as I am a moderator on mmolegend and with this server I would add a logo of yours and a link to the forum and advertise as much as I can for you, I can also do this by making the Retros main forum the forum you set up already, I will also give you all the money we make when people buy extra items such as VIP, which will feature VIP rates which other hotels don't do. It will also be useful as it will further extend my knowledge of running a successful mmo, it will also benefit you as the more users we get the more users you will have on the forum.

Do you have a microphone?: I have a microphone on my laptop but unfortunately I do not have one on my computer.

Is your server up already?: I have all files ready to upload to a server, I can set up Habbo servers in 30 minutes to 1 hour. I will also add new things to the hotel when everything is online. To get this server public all I need to do is upload the CMS I will use to a file hosting service download it to the server computer and change a few IP's and portforward.

Do you have a team already?: Yes I do, I have a good friend of mine who will be admin with me and a moderator which will be hired when server is up. More moderators will be added once user count increases.

Activity: Is this how active will I be? If so I will be active alot, as you can see I am on your forum every day. If this is about how active the server will be, I will get the user count up by advertising, and other things I can come up with, to keep these users I will get an events team together to host competitions in game for credits and pixels, I will also try to implement a raffle system where at the end of every month a random user gets a rare furni.

Contact Information:  You already have my information.
My skype is Kidrambodubstep

What will you do to make the server unique? I will personally get a custom CMS template made, have customs made that no other hotel has, I will have a good economy, I will try to implement a news feed from mmolegends forum, have our own application format on the CMS and more.

Sorry for lack of information I am on an iPod typing this :)
I hope this is enough for you. If not I will apply again with as much more information as I can when I come home from my holiday on Sunday.

Thanks for reading
Nathan

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bring
Up
My
Post!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bring
Up
My
Post!

Was this comment for me?

Becuase I have added alot more information than any other application posted here.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Might be smart to type in if you're part of MMOLegend or not if someone wants a sponsor server, have to pay or something.

Some just want their own servername and donation for their own server and such.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't know why I was denied I have added alot more information than any other applicant

Reaction score
Name: Rain

Timezone:

What server would you be doing?: Dead or alive online
"Fight game"

Why would this server be useful to you?: There are rarly any fighting game's for the pc that has the capability to go online.
Dead or alive online was a fantastic fight game and i'm sure many people will be joining it.Figthing games for the pc are legendairy and this one is a Legend.The fighting engine is fantastic aswell and i'm pretty sure that lots and lots of people are going to join the server becuz it will probably be the only fight game online.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Is your server up already?: Yes

Do you have a team already?: Yes.

Activity: 24/7 i'm a freelancer in Webdesing i am always at home in the weekends going out.

Expirience: I have been fooling around with the dead or alive online server file's since nobody actualy made a tutorial or even realeased the File's with explenation.
Its been 3 month's so far and made the launcher to work whent ingame did some fight's Shop is working now,Rebuild the database ( not alone though )
People can actualy keep there account ( this was a hard one )and so on.
I also had my own maplestory server,gunz the duel server,WOW server.

Contact Information: prnxstudio@live.jp

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name: Rain

Timezone:

What server would you be doing?: Dead or alive online
"Fight game"

Why would this server be useful to you?: There are rarly any fighting game's for the pc that has the capability to go online.
Dead or alive online was a fantastic fight game and i'm sure many people will be joining it.Figthing games for the pc are legendairy and this one is a Legend.The fighting engine is fantastic aswell and i'm pretty sure that lots and lots of people are going to join the server becuz it will probably be the only fight game online.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Is your server up already?: Yes

Do you have a team already?: Yes.

Activity: 24/7 i'm a freelancer in Webdesing i am always at home in the weekends going out.

Expirience: I have been fooling around with the dead or alive online server file's since nobody actualy made a tutorial or even realeased the File's with explenation.
Its been 3 month's so far and made the launcher to work whent ingame did some fight's Shop is working now,Rebuild the database ( not alone though )
People can actualy keep there account ( this was a hard one )and so on.
I also had my own maplestory server,gunz the duel server,WOW server.

Contact Information: prnxstudio@live.jp

Pending. Please contact me via MSN or Skype.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
BUMP,

NOTE: Don't you guys want a server? They are really good quality and the community along with them is great!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Name:
Sid Ander

Timezone:
GMT+8

What server would you be doing?:
Ran Online

Why would this server be useful to you?:
i just love to make other people happy because of this server and i think it would also be useful to me because it can give me more experience on handling a server.

Do you have a microphone?:
i guess so.

Is your server up already?:
it's ready :D

Do you have a team already?:
i do all the job :)

Activity:
always online, searching for updates, playing online games.

Contact Information:
Yahoo Messenger: sid.jhoy@yahoo.com

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Name: Neeraj

Timezone: UTC-8

What server would you be doing?: MapleStory

Why would this server be useful to you?: Well the only project that I am really experienced in is Maplestory, Not only EXPERIENCE, I am also kind to users.I know techniques on getting users and encourage them, Which hotel will be come popular with friendly users. I'm only doing this because I have nothing else to do but developing, I have almost full day everyday to develop on this, I wanted to do this because I want to see people having good time in it, Unless other servers ignore users and being mean/rude to them.

Do you have a microphone?: No

Is your server up already?: Still in development.

Do you have a team already?: Yes

Activity: I'm almost free everyday since I have nothing to do. (Expect developing)

Contact Information:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
BUMP,

Also, I'm getting tired of all the unnecessary comments if you not going to apply for a game to get sponsored then don't bother posting. It's really annoying to have people comment on the post that just say 'applications are good' and whatnot just apply or don't apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back