Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Sponsoring] MMORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, I've currently got a few projects going.. but I'm open to one more.

I've currently got.. (muonline) (ragnarok) (Perfect world coming) facehotel.net (habbo coming) server4points.net (hosting comming)

And I'm opening one more spot for..

Cabal online < What I'm looking for.
Aion
WoW
Forsaken world
ANY rare mmorpg server (unreleased files/ unfinished development)
Flyff (only if you're highly experienced / mature)
anything else really.

DON'T APPLY IF;
You're not able to develop on files, and need to recruit coders.
IF you want me to buy files ( I am capable of doing this but I'm sure if you were good at developing this wouldn't be needed )
IF apply in every thread in here.
IF you mmorpg files cannot work with linux.
IF you have no experience.

Do you think this is a cheap thing to do? lol no I want people who are serious and determined and know there poop!

I can provide powerful servers.. and upgrade even more later, I can provide web hosting and domains, premium toplist links.. I know people that do web design, I know developers. BUT this is your opportunity for those who cannot finance.. but have the skills to create a successful server.

Donations? for the beginning will go to me, to pay for the costs BUT; THE MORE donations that come in the MORE you will get in shares.

I've been scammed before.. I won't make that same mistake again, So the donations will go to me and then I'll share fairly with you.

PM ME or post here, check my profile for contacts.. PLEASE no time wasters.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi kurt are you still looking for developers/Game moderators on lycus MU?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ohh i see, thanks btw. i thought you were still looking for GM's

Reaction score
You didn't provided a minimum configuration for the servers. By the way, Cabal needs both Windows and Linux, preferable two seperate machines, although it works with windows and linux emulated by Vmware.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ohh i see then ill apply as GM then

here's my info

Name:Luigi Versoza
About me:I'm a MU Online Fan since i was 12 years old. I became a GM and as well as Admin of my own developed servers before. For me Being a Game Moderator/Game Master is a big role in MU Online. Because GM's accomodate players and as well as make events in order to make the game more challenging. it would be a great honor to be part of your team

Add me on MSN for more informations.
davincicode021@hotmail.com

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
kurt u can be our main sponsor of ?

Reaction score
Reaction score
who made this rule? How the hell am I meant to provide the specs when I haven't brought the server yet lol, and emi I can provide this I can provide a 32gb ram server 1gbps connection 2tb hdd unmetered bandwidth and 8cores, so yeah.

That is what Error 404 meant, you should provide a little description of your dedi, people might not get involved if these were low. I might help you with the cabal server but not as the only dev on it, you must find others too :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I think he provided a little details about it? No?
I can provide powerful servers.. and upgrade even more later,

If people don't know what's the meaning of powerful servers, then they should not apply.

Anyway, this is going off-topic already lols..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll help you out with the Habbo server if required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back