Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Starting a team for a MapleStory server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Iam looking to start a MapleStory server, looking for developers and all around mature team, I will provide hosting and what ever needs to be done. I have some knowledge but not much, if you are interested just PM me and let’s get the ball rolling.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Iam looking to start a MapleStory server, looking for developers and all around mature team, I will provide hosting and what ever needs to be done. I have some knowledge but not much, if you are interested just PM me and let’s get the ball rolling.
whoever has the ability to code a server on his own, would not require you to host for them just fyi..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
whoever has the ability to code a server on his own, would not require you to host for them just fyi..

lol, what?

There's plenty of people that have the knowledge to set up different servers and customize them and are not wishing (or afford) to invest money or time into everything else that has to be taken care of.

Also, by coding a server, I presume you're talking about setting it up and customize it and having some knowledge to fix some stuff, not code the entire server files/game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol, what?

There's plenty of people that have the knowledge to set up different servers and customize them and are not wishing (or afford) to invest money or time into everything else that has to be taken care of.

Also, by coding a server, I presume you're talking about setting it up and customize it and having some knowledge to fix some stuff, not code the entire server files/game.
Not trying to get you off the idea, just being honest!
every single coder who actually thinks he can run an maplestory server & wants to, can do it for less than 30$ per month.
that's my point.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not trying to get you off the idea, just being honest!
every single coder who actually thinks he can run an maplestory server & wants to, can do it for less than 30$ per month.
that's my point.

I get your point, but there are again, those that are not willing to put time into doing everything else, and for less than 30$ you barely get a 2core vps, adding the windows fee, there's cheaper ones but they're charging for features that most providers offer free, so basically you get at the same price, around 50 euros is the average price for a 4core, I don't know the requirements for MapleStory but just saying... There is also the domain name, taking care of the staff and the forum/site, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back