Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Sudden Attack] Website developer

Status
Not open for further replies.
✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
MJjXDfF - [Sudden Attack] Website developer - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello!

My name is Fredrik and I'm here today to find someone that can help me code a website for a little project called "Sudden Attack Evolution". This is a (currently) small Sudden Attack private server in it's early testing stages which aims to bring the game back to players that can no longer play it due to Nexon closing it down for global players.

The server owner/developer, (csproj) is in full speed fixing bugs and adding new content to the game, while I have been trying to work on a website and also fixed a forum for us.
My role would be something like a community admin/manager for the website, forum and Facebook page.

Now, I have started on a project that is based on the original Sudden Attack North America website.
However, this is not a fully functional website and is in need of complete re-coding and cleaning up.
While I have started to clean the website files up somewhat and removing content that we do not want or need, I lack the proper knowledge to code this website to be fully functional.

So, here is where you as the website developer comes in and save our day and make sure we get a stable and secure website to attract our players with.

The whole plan is really simple. I currently have a HTML/CSS/JS version of the website (ripped) that needs some proper PHP love and other configurations.
You will take the website in it's HTML form and transform it to a working website for players to register their accounts with and find some other useful information and links (such as client download).

Requirements for this position;

• You speak/write American English fluently.
  • You are a strong team player that loves to discuss feedback/ideas with other staff members.
  • You have knowledge with the following coding languages; PHP, JS, CSS, HTML and MSSQL
  • You can dedicate time to complete development within time frames.
  • You have excellent examples of previous work and people that can vouch for your previous projects.

Now, while these are pretty basic requirements, we do count on you being mature and responsible no matter your age or previous projects. We can not have a team member that will rage and act immature because of new ideas or change of plans, you can also handle criticism and constructive feedback on your work.

This position is paid and while we do need the help and are willing to pay, it does not mean we have an unlimited budget to do so.
A reasonable amount will be decided between you and me depending on the complexity of the coding and also on how long it will take you to complete this.
The faster it can be done (with good quality coding) the higher the amount will be. I will also base the payment on your previous work.

If you also have some experience with graphics it is a big plus.

Contact Information

- PM me with your Skype (no discord),
- Our Facebook page:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
Bump, got a potential developer, but I want more choices ~

I would be interested in buying a complete coded website that can be designed differently (simple and with Sudden Attack style).
If anyone got a full website and can adapt the design for this game, hit me up for further discussions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back