Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SuddenAttack] Website developer with extra time

Status
Not open for further replies.
✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
Introduction:
SuddenAttack Evolution is one of the first SuddenAttack private servers. We are currently in development stages and got a open test server for people to play and for us to test stuff on. We strive to become a highly custom server with content from various official servers to provide the best of the different versions of the game, in the same place. We currently got the test server tunning, forums are ready for launch and we are now only missing a simple website.

What I need is someone to help me code/program/css design the website to be fully functional, this includes:

• Download page/popup -Add download buttons + image space for install instructions.
  • Register page/popup - Register script that needs to be fixed up/designed/css (MSSQL connection)
  • Register confirmation/error page/popup with auto-redirection back to index/register page.
  • Status page/popup - Will have 2 images showing either "Offline" or "Online".
  • Extra function - Adding a facebook icon with href next to copyright notice in footer.
  • Extra function - Add support for full friendly URL(s).

Available Positions:
Web Developer/Web Designer (1 Position)

Website/Links:
Our YouTube:
Facebook Page:
Discord:
Website (Not 24/7 hosted):

Contact Information:
Please PM me here on RaGEZONE, join our Discord server (look for Gucci) or send a message to the Facebook page for further info/discussion.

I might pay a small ammount for this as it is really basic and simple. We will agree on a fair ammount

Last edited:
✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
UPDATED!

I'm now looking for a simple but fully functional website.
Please check the main post for info.

I am willing to pay a smaller ammount for your assistance.

EDIT; There's already a html/css/js "website" to be used as the base/front end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back