Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Talisman Online] Looking for experienced talisman developers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some of you who were active on Talisman Online section will know me. I'm working on a new Talisman Online project, a big one this time. If you look around the current private server scene, you can see how the rotten core game is still there, and everyone just rip the newest models from the original version ( chinese/english ).

The project involves re-coding, re-thinking, and re-vamping quests, monsters ( stats and locations ), items, balance system, caves, dynamic world events, online tools and systems. So pretty much making every gameplay aspect from the beginning, and where possible implementing new ones.

*The end product won't be pay to win, so the donating system must be well made, to help the user progress a bit faster but not giving him/her too many advantages. A hardcore user should be still stronger

Want to join? Here are some requirements
  • Experienced with LUA
  • Scripting AI for cave mobs
  • Scripting dynamic events on specifc date and time
  • General knowledge on how the server files work (items, skills, npc, shop, etc) - csv
  • You must be able to set up your own basic server to test and work
  • "Decent english", so we can understand each other

What you get?
  • Since I post here as the Section Rules stated, this is not a paid position. However, I can assure you a percent from each donation between 15% and 40% depending on how good you've become doing this.
  • Experience

What you WON'T get?
  • The compiled end product. You may keep your part of work, but you will not work alone, and the best thing to do is not share what we do for now. But don't worry, if all goes decent, we sure will improve in the future.

What we have?
  • Dedicated machine Xeon Dual Core CPU, 8GB RAM, SSD, 1 Gbps speed unlimited network
  • Confluence Page to keep everything documented
  • Patience ( no one is in a hurry, good things take time )

For more information please send me a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back