Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need a team of DEVs, Managers, MODS. New Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I need your help! I've been in the retro community for a long time now. I loved creating hotels but I never really dove head first into it to where I can create a unique experience for users. Basically I don't have the knowledge or the time to create something of that stature. Here's where you come in. I admire all of the developers on here. I've seen some amazing work on here that I could only wish to accomplish. I wan't to build a team of friendly, knowledgeable developers, hotel managers, MODs, Etc to help me plan and map out the perfect hotel. Something unique and customized that would draw people in Immediately.

The role I would play in all of this is number one, financing the hotel. Number two, directing the hotel and having my ideas brought to life by a talented group of developers and others with hotel experience. I don't have the time to sit on the hotel for hours and run competitions. That being said I'll need some friendly experienced people who love to do things like run competitions, engage with users and make new friends.

I know it sounds weird that I want to sit on the side lines and direct but I've always loved to do that. I just never had the knowledge to implement my ideas into a hotel. Being able to direct this hotel, learn, become friendly with my staff, make a normal account and play as a user to better engage with the hotel and bring the users what they want would be awesome.

** This is an opportunity. Someone (Me) is willing to finance a virtual play ground where a group of talented people can come together, become friends, and build something awesome!

If you're interested please e-mail me at -- Antsor92@gmail.com and list your name, age, and what you can bring to the hotel. Developer, Manager, MOD, Events, ETC. Make the subject "New Hotel". If you are a developer please be descriptive as to what you bring to the table. I really appreciate your time and hope that we can work together in the future.

Thanks!
-- Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back