Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Temple-Network Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello I'm Vocab, first of all I would like to thank you for reading my post. As I realised video games are getting more and more boring not to say over-rated!
The reality is that you have about five seconds to make a first good impression in most situations, Even in real life!
Since there's no rewind button to undo a false start, i won't blow this opportunity to cement the perfect image of Temple-Network.
However, I don't want to forget my journey through many games over the years. So today I'm happy to announce that Temple-Network Will open his doors to the public.
Temple-Network will strives on his Staff knowledge, common goals and organization. We are planning on building multiples games, including Gunz The Duel, RuneScape private server and MTA roleplay.
To acheive our goals, We need every helping hands, so if you are a scripter of any kind or just a modeler and are interested in our projects which will bring solids benefits, good co-workers and organization...
Temple-Network is your home!

So anyone with 3D modeling, texturing, Map Editing, Coding, Web Development or graphic design skills are welcome to apply to join our team to contribute!

Let's begin with some clarification on what we mean by goals.

A goal is a game-state that we, our Developers strive to achieve in order to obtain a better game play or gaming environments.
However, a goal is the end of a certain progression. Temple-Network comes with multiples games projects like Gunz, Runescape private server and MTA. We (Vocab and Maxxe) are real life friends which recently started this project after a long discussion about other servers.
We both agreed on the fact that many, not to say alot of Gaming community provide bad customer support (Obliviously, our players are our customers) and such horrible gaming experience!
Our network will be developed with the goal of having a complete wide assortment of games (casual, competitive, or social. We try our best to accommodate the needs of all gamers and make sure our players gets a good experience playing our games).
T-N hopes to expand, it would be impossible to do so without planning and organization.

Temple Network Team
-----------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------
Vocab - Network Owner/
Maxxe - Network Co-Owner
Paul - Gunz Head Admin
Karma - Gunz GameMaster
Vinny - TempleScape Moderator

----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------

So here it is!
Sure, not everybody has all these skills, so let us know what you can/can't do!

Skills & Experience Nice to have:

Excellent Java Fundamentals.

XML (XSL, XSD beneficial) – Java XML API\\\‘s (JDOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB beneficial)
HTML, CSS, JavaScript
Collaboration / Communication (Collaborate with other developers).
PHP
C Knowledge
C++ Knowledge
Python Knowledge
Professional/Dedicated
Available for more than 5 hours/day (especially at the start of the server).
Expertise in web development using Python and Django HTML5/CSS/JavaScript/JQuery
Experience with software like photoshop.
Database (design and dev) ,Oracle, SQL and JDBC (an ORM framework would be beneficial)
Databases(Mysql/MSSQL)
Some Analysis experience.
Experience using a defect management system such as JIRA, BugZilla
Experience using a version control system such as SVN, ClearCase, CVS, VSS
JMS
JAXB / Apache XMLBeans / Castor
Other Java Web frameworks such as Wicket, Tapestry, JSF, Spring MVC

Application format

Name or NickName:

Skype username:
Contact information:
Languages that you speak:
Tell us about yourself (who are you and what do you do):
What are you generally interested in?
What makes you better and more qualified for this position than others?
Experience as a developer (places you've worked, etc):
Work Experience:
How long you've been doing what you do:
How long you can work with this project:
Are you available in chat/email for 24/7:
For Which spot you're applying?

If you are interested in this opportunity and feel that you have the relevant skills and experience, post on the comment section BELOW!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Name or NickName: Xempai
Country with timezone GMT: Philippines GMT+8
Skype username: darksidedeveloper
Contact information:
Languages that you speak: English
Tell us about yourself (who are you and what do you do): I'm a rf online developer make customize item. I have 3 kids and 1 wife
What are you generally interested in? To be part of community
What makes you better and more qualified for this position than others? I'm make my own texture / customize item / add new map with new portal / add new monster
Experience as a developer (places you've worked, etc): I'm old developer of RF Zachary / RF Victory / RF Legendary
Work Experience: RF Online C++ Developer
How long you've been doing what you do: Since 2008
How long you can work with this project: 1 week depends of game settings
Are you available in chat/email for 24/7: yes
For Which spot you're applying? RF Online Developer

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name or NickName: Efraim Ray
Country with timezone GMT: GMT+
Skype username: EfraimOfficial
Contact information: EfraimOfficial@hotmail.com
Languages that you speak: Filipino , Japanese , Spanish , English
Tell us about yourself (who are you and what do you do): 3D , VFX , GFX
What are you generally interested in? Gunz and Flyff
What makes you better and more qualified for this position than others? well, im a person who will do it's best for satifsying people
Experience as a developer (places you've worked, etc): Staff of the following Server : Mu Online , Flyff Online , Cabal Online , Rose Online , RYL Online
Work Experience: - -
How long you've been doing what you do: 2 Years
How long you can work with this project: Lifetime depends on Closing this server..
Are you available in chat/email for 24/7: yup
For Which spot you're applying? : 3D , VFX , GFX

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Name or NickName: Xempai
Country with timezone GMT: Philippines GMT+8
Skype username: darksidedeveloper
Contact information:
Languages that you speak: English
Tell us about yourself (who are you and what do you do): I'm a rf online developer make customize item. I have 3 kids and 1 wife
What are you generally interested in? To be part of community
What makes you better and more qualified for this position than others? I'm make my own texture / customize item / add new map with new portal / add new monster
Experience as a developer (places you've worked, etc): I'm old developer of RF Zachary / RF Victory / RF Legendary
Work Experience: RF Online C++ Developer
How long you've been doing what you do: Since 2008
How long you can work with this project: 1 week depends of game settings
Are you available in chat/email for 24/7: yes
For Which spot you're applying? RF Online Developer

Thank you for applying for the Temple-network Staff Team, Unfortunately, We cannot accept your application at this time.
We will be focusing on fixing current issues first and creating a enjoyable gaming environment.
We need to strives on our content before start anything new.

Sincerely, Temple Team.

Name or NickName: Efraim Ray
Country with timezone GMT: GMT+
Skype username: EfraimOfficial
Contact information: EfraimOfficial@hotmail.com
Languages that you speak: Filipino , Japanese , Spanish , English
Tell us about yourself (who are you and what do you do): 3D , VFX , GFX
What are you generally interested in? Gunz and Flyff
What makes you better and more qualified for this position than others? well, im a person who will do it's best for satifsying people
Experience as a developer (places you've worked, etc): Staff of the following Server : Mu Online , Flyff Online , Cabal Online , Rose Online , RYL Online
Work Experience: - -
How long you've been doing what you do: 2 Years
How long you can work with this project: Lifetime depends on Closing this server..
Are you available in chat/email for 24/7: yup
For Which spot you're applying? : 3D , VFX , GFX

Thank you for applying for the Temple-network Staff Team, we look forward to reviewing your application.
The Staff team will add your email and skype account listed on your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back