Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Unity3D MMO Game Project] / Need sponsor(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone forum users :rolleyes:
(hope we didn't break any rules while making this post)

We came to this thread because we found that we have at least a small chance to find sponsors here.
First of all i will explain why we came and why we ask for sponsors. Okay let's start.

We're from Russia and we blocked everywhere (from small kickstart project up to huge) , they block our country for payments so we have no way and no chance to do something there , we understand why they did done that but it will not help.

Me and my programmer worked hard for last 4 month without any sponsors, enought time and without at least normal PC's so Engine was very laggy all the time (for example to make a build we need to wait at least 6 hours omg) but we was lucky to do at least already playable part of a project (coop up to 20 players, photon).

We're looking for sponsor to help us with buying at least Medium PC's so we can finish main stuff and come to Alpha stage.

You will say: "so you can't find work to have money and buy a normal PC?"
I will answer: "we have main work but for me... well im trying to cure cancer and spending much money on it, i have main work but i physically can't get second work because i can work only on distance [IT] and programmer is lvling his knowledges in a second institute now plus have main work so very hard to find money on normal PC too..."

Now about project. Nothing special right now , really but playable already.

What we want to make in Alpha?

[Leveling System] so character will level up (like lvling from picking up items, from killing enemies and etc)
[Extended Survival System] so character will have completely survival system (also radiation level, oxygen, temperature and etc)
[Safezone Building System] so character will find resources and will build new stuff on Safezone base
[Gameplay Building System] so character will build stuff in any location for himself (such as antifreeze stuff, medical stuff, ammo stuff and etc)
[PvP System] so characters will do a PvP in this world
[Clan System] so characters will make clans in this world
[Team System] so characters will team up to survive in this world
[Shop System] so players can buy stuff in shop
[Hover System] so players will use hover-cars to speed up their traveling
[DLC Systems] so players will find what they want to buy as addon
[Server System] so players will have their own servers
[Admin tools] so players will use their admin tools on their own servers
[Login System] so players will use their accounts to login to lobby
[Lobby System] so players will have their own Lobby Panel

jedytyler - [Unity3D MMO Game Project] / Need sponsor(s) - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshots and launcher you can find here:

Hope you will not blame us because we're Russians , nobody gave us choice where to live.

If we will be lucky finally and someone intrested then we can discuss about it all with you.
We are ready to make what you will be intrested in (with project) just say about it, somekinda your rules.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No luck. Thread can be closed.
We will continue on our own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back