Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Vindictus & More] LF Developers. & Big Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sakura Universe network is looking for developers to help us out with Vindictus (Or other games that you're willing to work on), we're not looking for some professional high-top tier degree devs, we're looking for people who could help us with development and future content, knowing a bit about the game and programming skills + server knowledge is what we are looking for.

Q;A

1) What's Sakura-Universe network

Sakura Universe is a multi-private server gaming network, we are on an early development of a big gaming network that is going to expand into a great and a big advanced gaming community, we currently have more than 500+ Players active around our forums and official Discord! we have Dragon's Prophet server up and running with a huge players base and more games are in development, in order for us to get things going, we're going to need more developers on specific games.

2) What is my job going to be?

Your job will be to keep the server stable and running, we're not asking you to re-design a map in some engine or code new functions. We want developers to be able to do minor server fixes and fix general bugs in the game, deal with unexpected server issues/client side bugs. Be active at least One/Two hours per day.

3) is my Job going to be paid? What's my benefits here?

The Job can be paid, but this also depends on some factors here, if the game you're working on is earning XX amount of profits. you will be contributed from those profits depending on the efforts you're willing to put into the game. Do not expect a 100$ Pay-check, we're not an AAA+ company. We're a bunch of people who wants to host games and make everyone happy :)

Other benefits can be being part of Sakura Universe Team which enables you also to be part of other games and help out expand the network. You will be also be getting exclusive titles + ranks + roles and different items by being part of our Team. Not to mention cool people and experience :)

4) Can you tell me about your server hardware and future plans?

We currently have soft-layer servers, that can go up to 1000$ one month each, which can handle any game that we are working on, with multi-DDOS protection and reduced latency for all players across the globe.

Our future plan is simply to develop and bring new games into our network.

If any one is interested please visit those sites and message EMMA as shes the Lead Community Manager and she will be able to assist you with further questions and interview.

Main Website:

Forums:

Discord:

Discord will probably be a better option since we're almost online 24 there.

Thank you for reading.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Drama aside I nominate john007 for developer position. He ran a mini-server once so he's familiar with the files.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I have removed all drama posts and cleaned up the thread. You guys need to sort stuff out with each other, but not in public on RaGEZONE. Because the accusations that have been posted are only based on feelings/opinions and are a cause of bad communication, I have removed all posts regarding that situation.

If you feel like posting something in this thread, make sure it's not going to cause another argument. Also, pointing at each other is not a way to solve your issues.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interested in this Gaming Project as a GFX and Developer.
Send me a Pm on my Skype: RaGEVoLT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interested in this Gaming Project as a GFX and Developer.
Send me a Pm on my Skype: RaGEVoLT

Would be better to contact me on Discord. In case, you don't have Discord , I will try to contact you on skype, It's just I dislike it alot haha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would be better to contact me on Discord. In case, you don't have Discord , I will try to contact you on skype, It's just I dislike it alot haha

Add me on Discord then :) RaGEVoLT

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Alright so, since players will want an official statement from me personally about few stuff regarding this network, and I felt like the need to totally describe the situation about this network.

First of all, I've worked for this network since day one, most of the work you've seen on Ragezone & Discord & Forums, I've done mostly most of the work, I took all of it on my self since one of the main owners left us, and the other sat down there crying. I've did most of the work on rules & organizing the team and enforcing rules on the community. If you're familiar with the old situations with the network, you would have probably heard about the Russian drama, I was the one who had to put up with it, and took the Vindictus server on myself, and actually managed it even thought I had other important things to do in my real life.

The reason why I left is not cause I was demoted like they tell you to, It's cause I actually cared about the playerbase and what's right and what's not. I stood up and enforced rules on staff members who actually treated players like poop, I stood up for what's right. And some didn't like the fact that I did that, so they started claiming I did some stuff which is totally lies & BS. And everyone who actually knew me as a CM on this network, knew that I liked giving the player-base the max, and this is why lots of players stayed there. Just you know I left cause I feel like this network is totally unprofessional, and it comes down to it, I would rather leave than deal with people like that.

As part of that, there's some nice people in that network, and they will do the right thing no matter what. But few people who is power abusers. Is what's gonna take this network down and make players-base leave. Most developers do what they want, they mess with the server, they give themselves gear and stuff they shouldn't get, and they abuse their powers. I did not like that. And cause I did not, I was called a power hungry witch. Why? Cause I felt this was totally wrong. If you want to run a server, you should at least respect the players. A certain developer was being very rude to the players and represented the staff members badly, I removed his messages. I was also called power hungry. But of course enforcing the rules is "Power Hungry" When actually just trying to act professional and keep the reputation right. The list could go on and on, and there's endless things to say about the abusive stuff that has been happening around.

TBH, even if I felt like I was used and all of my work was gone, It's okay, I really don't care anymore, and actually thankful that something like this happened to me. thankful that I won't waste my time anymore with people who is abusive & unprofessional. I honestly wish them the best of luck on their future. I don't want them to fail. cause there's people who actually works well and is totally underappreciated in that network.

Hope Adeptgamers,
the best on their future projects.
Thanks, Emma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back