Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WarZ/ISS] Revelation MMO | Need Useful Devs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Revelation MMO Wants you! [English]
We need people who know/can help with

- Code
- Make Maps
- Model
- Texture
- Make sounds and edit FSB's

I CAN TEACH YOU THIS STUFF, as i already know all of the above! ^

---------------------------------------------------

My skype:
m70b1jr_1

Last edited:
Reaction score
"Need Useful Devs!"

No one is going to work for an incompetent person. You failed to specify what language you require "devs" to work with, you failed to specify what is required of developers to do in general.

Be more specific and professional, or pay the consequences, RZ is not the correct place to find slaves, this is a community of gamers, freelancers and professionals. Show some respect by providing information, PROPERLY, and by constructing sentences, PROPERLY.

~ Jangan

Reaction score
"Need Useful Devs!"

No one is going to work for an incompetent person. You failed to specify what language you require "devs" to work with, you failed to specify what is required of developers to do in general.

Be more specific and professional, or pay the consequences, RZ is not the correct place to find slaves, this is a community of gamers, freelancers and professionals. Show some respect by providing information, PROPERLY, and by constructing sentences, PROPERLY.

~ Jangan
I already do this stuff on my own. I'm not looking for slaves, plus i thought Ragezone was an English community with Foreign language areas.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I already do this stuff on my own. I'm not looking for slaves, plus i thought Ragezone was an English community with Foreign language areas.

*facedesk*

coding language. c++, java etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back