• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[WarZ] Survive Recruitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harro
Reaction score
Syxn - [WarZ] Survive Recruitment. - RaGEZONE Forums

Will be updating logo later on.

Welcome to SurviveMMO's team recruitment thread.

Website
Advertisement Thread

SurviveMMO is currently in "Re-modeling" phase we are working to get the game stable anyways look below for the application please notice depending on what you apply for you will or will not get a rank in game, we are also not looking for any coders at this time you must also provide video / screenshots / other of what you've done as if you just say your good at it you will not get accepted.

You can reply here or contact me via PM.

Modeling:
Create/Edit models we can provide warz models (obj) if you are wanting to edit them.

Mapping:
We will provide you with the map editor for Survive you will then be able to edit / create maps for survive.

Graphic Design:
We will provide you with the PSDs/Font's/ and such.

Moderating Forums:
You will be given moderator position and will be the person who moderators the forums replying to those who need help and such. (You will be given dev in game as well)

Application: You can PM me your Skype (If you don't want it public)
We would like for you to have skype and be able to voice chat with me and the other developers about ideas and such.

First Name:
Position:
Previous work:
Additional notes:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Name: Corbin Titus
Skype m70b1jr_real_2
Position: Moderating/Mapping
Previous work: None
Additional note: I'm the lead dev for therevelationmmo, I just wanna moderate and make maps for survive, as this server looks like its going to get the farthest.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Name: Corbin Titus
Skype m70b1jr_real_2
Position: Moderating/Mapping
Previous work: None
Additional note: I'm the lead dev for therevelationmmo, I just wanna moderate and make maps for survive, as this server looks like its going to get the farthest.

So, if you are the lead dev for revelation, what makes it so we can trust you? Sorry for my asking , just seems weird that a developer on another project would want to work with us.

Reaction score
So, if you are the lead dev for revelation, what makes it so we can trust you? Sorry for my asking , just seems weird that a developer on another project would want to work with us.
As I've said, I'm here because I know for a fact survive will go big and i wanna help contribute. I love to help others.
I understand your P.O.V.

Harro
Reaction score
Still looking for those willing to join the team and help contribute.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
First Name: Leon Knobel
Position: Mapping
Previous work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub1K-Yzai2I ( SmallPvP map )
Additional notes: im working on my own Emulator for me and my Friends ( still mapping )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First Name: Jose Antonio
Position: Graphic Design
Previous work: I designed one Launcher, Logo and LoadingScreen to another server only. Started yesterday designing warZ images :)
Additional notes: U can see my works on http://enzoshow.deviantart.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First Name: Justin Evans
Position: Moderator
Previous Work: Well awhile back I work for some forums on minecraft but that was like 1 year ago and seeing how back then I played minecraft for sometimes days on days. I knew so much about the game i decided to moderate one of a servers forums for them. Such as now, I play infestations days on days. I would be willing to contribute everyday. I would be able to answer most questions on and off the forums.
Additional Notes: I can get on mostly everyday of the week unless i'm at school which if you need my help I'm sure I can make time to go check out whats needed!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First Name: Vakaris
Position: Moderator (DEV)
Previous work: Dev in StormZ
Additional notes: I want to work in this emulator, because i like to help people. I can be moderator in forum, and in-game dev.
P.S. sorry, for my english. :closedeyes:

Harro
Reaction score
First Name: Jose Antonio
Position: Graphic Design
Previous work: I designed one Launcher, Logo and LoadingScreen to another server only. Started yesterday designing warZ images :)
Additional notes: U can see my works on http://enzoshow.deviantart.com

I have sent you a private message.

First Name: Justin Evans
Position: Moderator
Previous Work: Well awhile back I work for some forums on minecraft but that was like 1 year ago and seeing how back then I played minecraft for sometimes days on days. I knew so much about the game i decided to moderate one of a servers forums for them. Such as now, I play infestations days on days. I would be willing to contribute everyday. I would be able to answer most questions on and off the forums.
Additional Notes: I can get on mostly everyday of the week unless i'm at school which if you need my help I'm sure I can make time to go check out whats needed!

What do you think you could to help the community with being a moderator in game (Notice moderator won't have spawning rights, banning rights, or teleporting rights)

First Name: Vakaris
Position: Moderator (DEV)
Previous work: Dev in StormZ
Additional notes: I want to work in this emulator, because i like to help people. I can be moderator in forum, and in-game dev.
P.S. sorry, for my english. :closedeyes:

Sorry but i have denied you application.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Delete this messageeee :D

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First Name: Luke
Position: Developer or The Ban Hammer
Previous work: I've made multiple emulators already and have created custom things. I managed to get group system implemented on my own before any tutorials was placed on RZ. I have not worked on WarZ source for a few months now so I may be a little rusty to start off with.
Additional notes: I really hope we can talk further, I am very good with community relations and solving bans.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have sent you a private message.

What do you think you could to help the community with being a moderator in game (Notice moderator won't have spawning rights, banning rights, or teleporting rights)

Sorry but i have denied you application.

Sorry for being so late just got computer fixed. But I could help by seeing if there are hackers and if I would to have access to the staff teamspeak channel or what ever we are going to use I could get an admin on that person and check them out seeing that I have no teleporting rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back