Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[World of Warcraft] Etna Gaming Team Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff member
Reaction score
About the project
Etna Gaming will launch as a new project, I've been in the private server scene for more than 5 years. I know how to provide a high quality Private server that is enjoyable and balanced to play for everyone.

If you have questions for me, don't be afraid to ask them. Some information will be provided privately, you can give me a PM for questions that you may have.

Some information about the project:
  • Emucoach will be used.
  • The server will be fair for everyone. (Balanced gameplay).
  • Managed DDoS Protected Dedicated server(s) with very nice specs for a smooth running server.
  • Premium Forum and Ticket systems will be used to provide a great customer service.
  • Worldwide Payment systems.
  • (Dedicated) Staff members will receive a part of the donations, for further info check the open positions below.
  • Active / Unique Events.
  • Rates are unknown at this moment.
  • Online marketing will be done every week, I will put quite some effort in bringing a lot of new players to the server using Forums, Google and Facebook advertising.

Open Positions:

Head Developer - Requirements:
- Previous experience in World of Warcraft server development. Experienced in C++ & SQL. (You'll have to show some work).
- You'll need to speak English for good communication.
- Have a decent amount of time to work on the server.
- Website coding isn't a requirement but increases the chance of getting hired. (Same goes for other skills).

Your salary will be $500 per month and a part of the donations (%).

Co-Owner - Requirements:
- You'll need to know about a lot of WoW stuff so you can help out people with their questions.
- Previous staff position experience is very important.
- Speaking English is required, any other extra language is a big +
- Have a decent amount of time to be active in-game and on the forum.
- Not in any way you will ever disrespect players or staff, being professional is important at all same. That means no swearing to players, boosting friends isn't allowed, handle everyone equally etc.

Payment is based on donations (%) and your dedication.

GM Applications and other staff positions will be added later.

How to apply:
Please send applications along with motivation and your Skype in a PM, I'll add you so we can talk.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
About the project
Etna Gaming will launch as a new project, I've been in the private server scene for more than 5 years. I know how to provide a high quality Private server that is enjoyable and balanced to play for everyone.

If you have questions for me, don't be afraid to ask them. Some information will be provided privately, you can give me a PM for questions that you may have.

Some information about the project:
  • EmuCoach v6.3. (May be changed to another emulator, will be discussed).
  • The server will be fair for everyone. (Balanced gameplay).
  • Managed DDoS Protected Dedicated server(s) with very nice specs for a smooth running server.
  • Premium Forum and Ticket systems will be used to provide a great customer service.
  • Worldwide Payment systems.
  • (Dedicated) Staff members will receive a part of the donations, for further info check the open positions below.
  • Active / Unique Events.
  • Rates are unknown at this moment.
  • Online marketing will be done every week, I will put quite some effort in bringing a lot of new players to the server using Forums, Google and Facebook advertising.

Open Positions:

Head Developer - Requirements:
- Previous experience in World of Warcraft server development. Experienced in C++ & SQL. (You'll have to show some work).
- You'll need to speak English for good communication.
- Have a decent amount of time to work on the server.
- Website coding isn't a requirement but increases the chance of getting hired. (Same goes for other skills).

Payment is based on donations (%), in a bad month your % will be higher so you'll still have a nice amount.

Co-Owner - Requirements:
- You'll need to know about a lot of WoW stuff so you can help out people with their questions.
- Previous staff position experience is very important.
- Speaking English is required, any other extra language is a big +
- Have a decent amount of time to be active in-game and on the forum.
- Not in any way you will ever disrespect players or staff, being professional is important at all same. That means no swearing to players, boosting friends isn't allowed, handle everyone equally etc.

Payment is based on donations (%) and your dedication.

GM Applications and other staff positions will be added later.

How to apply:
Please send applications along with motivation and your Skype in a PM, I'll add you so we can talk.

Hi maybe you would be interested on http://forum.ragezone.com/f206/recruiting-devs-owners-cm-1131349/

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back