Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[World of Warcraft] Recruiting devs, owners or cm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi,

I’m introducing myself, my name is Alfredo, I’m web developer and I love the mmorpgs, so I help as CM (Community Manager) to DG (Dimension Gamers). We have a success case in another game (MU), its a own emulator of MU Season XII 1-2 made by mesosa and Mulegend , the coders & owners of DG.

The main objective at this moment is trying to bring more games to our community, so we chose the last week a well known mmorpg: World of Warcraft 3.3.5a, we chose Trinity as emulator because the coders know C++ and Fusion CMS for the website .

But we dont expect that in the launch had only a few ppl online, our mu community it’s assian (a lot of Vietnamese, Phililipine and thai guys) and latin (argentinian, brazilian, etc), and talking with they for example the assian, they dont play to much wow, they prefered another games, like Dekaron, Cabal, Perfect World, etc…

We are looking for GM, CM, owners or coders that have players of wow and wanna share with us their playerbase, ideas, server or whatever they want to mix with us.

We are open to listen all of yours ideas, and as I said before we as Gamer Community wanna expand to another's gamers, our second game is wow, so we need create a good server for all.

We offer a good datacenter and OVH Gamer Server :

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz
64 GB DDR4 2133 MHz
2 x 480 GB SSD RAID
Anti-DDoS - 500 Mbps

At this moment mesosa and Mulegend are working on fixes server side vs a well known hack, and me and @vierco on a new look&feel of the website.

You can Contact Us in our fanpage: or comment in this post!

Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back