Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WoW] • Wrath-WoW Professional Developer recruitment! [Paid positions available] •

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Toney - [WoW] • Wrath-WoW Professional Developer recruitment! [Paid positions available] • - RaGEZONE Forums

Greetings dear community!

We at Wrath-WoW are looking for dedicated, professional, serious, trustworthy, responsible and skilled developers.

Please beware that we are under development, so some how you are going to be part of team in all manners.

We assure you, this project is not "i just want my own server", but a long term project with stable roots, budget, ideas and a road map.

We preferably choose a person who didnot had his chance for his career in development.
Depending on your background, skill, personality, communications skills maturity you have a good chance to be a permanent member of team.
We will listen to everyone individually, ideas flow, suggestions or your opinion will be considered valuable.

We are currently recruiting:

• Core Dev
    You must be good and proficient in C++ and Trinity API
    You must have experience using professional tools (Github etc.)
    You have done some work in past either for the Trinity API or other C++ scripts
    Paid position available for highly experienced, active, and skilled applicants.
  • SQL Dev
    You must be familiar with your field well. TDB experience is a plus, but not required. Your queries must be clean, efficient, and they must be able to be re-run an

infinite number of times without fail or duplication.
  • Web Dev
    PHP, MySQL, JQuery, JSON, Smarty, JavaScript Programming experience required
    Well paid position available for highly experienced, active, and skilled applicants.
  • Builder
    Please show us your work (local work is enough) screenshots, video, etc. You should be creative, open for new inspirations, fresh minded, inventive, imaginative,

ingenious and most important must know the affect, possiibilities of your work.

Technical Details of Server

Keep in mind this is only our development root.

HDD 2x 120 GB SSD
CPU AMD Opteron 3365 Octacore
RAM 24x Gigabyte RAM
Mainboard MSI 760GM-E51
Host Location: Europe

Now concerning Server road map, my apology but i am not going to make public all the ideas and intentions here.
Some of you might not like this although i am more than glad to provide you detailed information in a direct conversation either via Teamspeak, skype or Forum.
For now general Server infos:

• Trintiy Core 3.3.5a latest rev.
  • Custom Feature (Never seen in WoW) Blizzard is going to introduce that in future.
  • Custom Battle Grounds
  • Custom entire maps (Never seen)
  • Custom items
  • Unique and individual features
  • Any further informations will be provided to individuals in private.

Once again, you will be treated very individually and every one is a valued person for us.
About our team, i assure you will be more than satisfied, feel the comfort and your respect among us.

Now you feel you got what it takes to set sail for a adventurous journey?
We will be glad to have a small interviewing talk via Teamspeak or skype.

We are thankful for every support!:) Please avoid offtopic discussions.

With best Regards
Wrath-WoW Team

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you still need any SQL Devs I would be happy to speak with you. I have years of experience with different games and I'm very easy to get along with. My Skype is ShadeEater64

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you still need any SQL Devs I would be happy to speak with you. I have years of experience with different games and I'm very easy to get along with. My Skype is ShadeEater64

Actually all spots are taken at the moment.

kind regards
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back