Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Closest source to original?

Reaction score
Hey fellow ragezone members, i'm trying to look for a runescape source or repack with all of the default things in it that makes it as close as possible to the real RS. I dont need all that extra stuff that some sources provide like random shops, custom events, any custom stuff I don't need. All i'm really looking for is a working repack or source that is not extremely buggy with atleast an admin system. If anybody has one that they know of, I would appreciate it if you can provide it to me. Thanks in advance!

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do it yourself. What you ask for doesn't exist yet. No server developers really pay attention to content these days. Therefore most of what you get are servers that are just compilations of stupid tutorials and client mods.

You'll also have to write a server panel yourself since it isn't a popular thing to do. It should be easy enough with all the servers that use database these days

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Going to give this an epic bump with a question. What source do you start with if you want to do it yourself. Lets say you want to aim to recreate 2006-2007 runescape.

I recently started playing RSC revolution which is an exact replica of the rs classic days. the server is successful because it draws players who like the recreation of the original. And because it has an android app which allows you to play on mobile, which is Ducking insane. I want to bring about something similar for the golden days of rs2.

Back