Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need a coder for a 317/641, will pay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am in great need of a coder, its mainly based 317 but with qualities of a 641. I am in the developing of a server, and I am willing to pay for a coder (prices of things will be discussed).

If you are interested inform me, and reply and include your Skpye/Ventrillo (Name/Server).

Creditably of coding will be addressed on server information on the log in screen, also it won't just be a server that doesn't go anywhere. I already have a Server Hosting, Legitament Name, and much more.

Thank you guys! :)

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Legitimate*

And if you were doing things Legitimately, you'd have been paying attention. This isn't allowed here, and belongs in the TEAM RECRUITMENT (of course, you'll do well to follow the rules there too).

I can safely assume that I'm the only one in this section that keeps current on things runescape, and I don't program servers for pay. Something about getting my code released when it's been paid for irritates me, especially when it has some other person's name on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back