Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kids ranqe anybody?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
True pking god of runescape. Back in the good old days anyway!

He also listens to great music.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good old days indeed :D
love the video as it has the old graphics <3

Think i might start coding RSPS's again :D as i'm pretty experienced in Java

Yes I loved playing back then but now it's just boring and so on, the old graphics kicked butt lol.

And that's good but isn't RSPS made in C++? Never really made one so wouldn't know.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
^ I believe it's in Java, as it's web based.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
^ I believe it's in Java, as it's web based.

I truly don't know never made one pal, I think I will add one to my network if it's in java or c++ as they're both pretty familiar languages for myself.

There's no RL just AFK
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can program the server in any language you fancy, hell one of our members even attempted it in VB :cool:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can program the server in any language you fancy, hell one of our members even attempted it in VB :cool:

VB isn't very flexible to be honest lol I'de rather Java, or C++ something that has great depth so I can make great server.

There's no RL just AFK
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Didn't say it would be a good language to do it in, I merely pointed out that it could be done.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Didn't say it would be a good language to do it in, I merely pointed out that it could be done.

I know lol, I wasn't like disputing you for what you said. I completely understood pal; =]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If i remember good Runescape was a Java based game and still is. :)

Thanks =], if it's java then I might be in luck of creating a runescape pserver lol, just to add to my network :p

Reaction score
Thanks =], if it's java then I might be in luck of creating a runescape pserver lol, just to add to my network :p

No prob ;), coding in Java is an anoying task in the beginning but you'll get used to it in time.

I wouldn't know how to code in Java anymore, as the last time i touched a RS server was several years ago, hehe.

Good luck on creating your server!:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Those days.. runescape has changed so much.

Back