Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Top-List - Server Status Page From 100% Scratch

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Over the past few weeks i have been working on a server status page to help others in getting players to there servers. I am around 85% finished with the website but i would like to hear of some more suggestions.

Demo;

Features;
SEO Links
vBulletin Implemented Login
Register Server
Manage Server
Vote Up + Down With ReCaptcha
Gold Servers with image icons
Fully working WYSIWIG Editor
Youtube Embedding
Server Verification
Twitter, YouTube, FaceBook Links (Not Added Yet)
RSS Feeds

To Do;
Admin CP
Topsites

Pics;
Rizla, - Top-List - Server Status Page From 100% Scratch - RaGEZONE Forums

Will update soon.

Regards,
Diesel

Last edited:
right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks good!

I look forward to updates on this in the near future!

If I may make a recommendation: If you are savvy enough, or are willing to make it with someone, you should write a small API that allows you to connect to the game server and request server information, like active players and admins. It'd be a coll feature that would set you ahead of the pack (Not to mention it's simple enough to write!)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks good!

I look forward to updates on this in the near future!

If I may make a recommendation: If you are savvy enough, or are willing to make it with someone, you should write a small API that allows you to connect to the game server and request server information, like active players and admins. It'd be a coll feature that would set you ahead of the pack (Not to mention it's simple enough to write!)

Finally got my Ducking password back lol, I've had that though in my mind and me and my developer are going to look into doing this i would love to hear some other great ideas, development has stopped at the moment as i've found a superb source to use for the serverstatus script, currently in the progress of making a decent template to suit the website.

This website should hopefully launch in the near future, hopefully i can find some sites to link back to aswell does anyone know if MentaL is looking to linkback ?

Regards,
Diesel

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't really like the banner, sorry.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Development is now half way there and am now testing the page for beta purposes. If people wanna post there servers so i can perfect all the features :)

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Regards,
Diesel

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have updated the first post with new images,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
real sad to see no one taking interest here -.-

Back