Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What's your opinion!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oejha, a small discussion.

[Discustion]
Runescape is still my favorite, and what about you. Do you like it because the story line or the gameplay.

[What I hope that u guys do!]
Just tell me it and we will discuss.

Cheers,
Big penis :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Postin' cause this place is dead as a doorknob.

RS3 - Boring as.
07 - Hello life.

When did rs have a story line? Or have I just completely missed the point all these god forsaken years?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Agree with the above, pre EOC was awesome, however I do like the graphics nowadays, so pre EOC with RS3 graphics would be awesome.

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I appreciate fullscreen for what it is... I hate having to lower my resolution to be able to see anything ingame.

On topic, Lumbridge is there for a reason. If you're not stupid and actually do things right, Lumbridge has everything a new player needs to learn the game. It doesn't need to be easy. It doesn't need to be efficient. That's why it's the best. Get players in for the grind early

The light can't stop me.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Old School RS is what I have recently played more, just reminds me so much of the good ol' days.

Back