Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New, 5th character

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
This is how it really looks in game? Probably a male char, some kind of magician/shaman/necromancer, his weap is a mask? What are your thoughts ;p

Google translate description
"The anger of the ancient heroes is deepening! Baishan Shim (Kiga / J is Hassan) The mysterious Iyashan who was hiding in the city is hiding with the souls of ancient heroes, and participates in the glorious war of Chiu with this new character that can be used like a lion attack or sea. It's a new style of character with a completely different battle style, and the new class will be a good choice for both new and online players."

aDTnM6m - New, 5th character - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They seem like they are trying to follow the path of NCSoft with Lineage 2 and trying to keep the game modernized for todays times.

Lineage 2 actually accomplished it but i do not see Kals new coders being able to do what NCSoft was able to do.

Lineage 2 was made around 2004 the same time as Kal was born so hmmmm interesting new developments ....

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
nothing good,more poop coming :))

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
nothing good,more poop coming :))

I see that kind of talking around here alot BUT .... we are all still here !!

So why is it crap ?

If it is crap why do you continue to be here in this section ?

Curious ......

For a bunch of people who talk crap about this game and say these kinds of things about this game ( INCLUDING THE POSTER OF THIS THREAD ) you guys sure stay deep inside international kals butt !!

Always know what poop is coming out immediately when it is coming out but always talking mad poop about this game.

Cracks me the hell up !!

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I see that kind of talking around here alot BUT .... we are all still here !!

So why is it crap ?

If it is crap why do you continue to be here in this section ?

Curious ......

For a bunch of people who talk crap about this game and say these kinds of things about this game ( INCLUDING THE POSTER OF THIS THREAD ) you guys sure stay deep inside international kals butt !!

Always know what poop is coming out immediately when it is coming out but always talking mad poop about this game.

Cracks me the hell up !!

keep more flame every post here, nice story bro..
that is my answer and think what ever do you want about it.
end of conversation with you

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
keep more flame every post here, nice story bro..
that is my answer and think what ever do you want about it.
end of conversation with you
LOL my point has been proven !!!

You are one of the BIGGEST trolls on this forum so i would have hoped you would know the difference in flaming and FACTS but i guess not.

off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
as i do still have my gos on int, im goin to safe some geons and try it out, why not.. asflyingburrito wrote, we are still here... and ofc (also u isshit, eh ismir..) will be up on int to try it out ;)

im happy about that new things are comming, ofc that game is totaly crap.. outdated.. but you wont find any other game with that kind of style, that's why we and others love it :) except these guys which are only here for the €€€ of egyptians :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is how it really looks in game? Probably a male char, some kind of magician/shaman/necromancer, his weap is a mask? What are your thoughts ;p

Google translate description
"The anger of the ancient heroes is deepening! Baishan Shim (Kiga / J is Hassan) The mysterious Iyashan who was hiding in the city is hiding with the souls of ancient heroes, and participates in the glorious war of Chiu with this new character that can be used like a lion attack or sea. It's a new style of character with a completely different battle style, and the new class will be a good choice for both new and online players."

aDTnM6m - New, 5th character - RaGEZONE Forums
For more information, visit the web site:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
they trying to get kalonline again alive but kalonline is dead seriously was to many hacks the last years and a lot of high level players hacked and didnt get ther items backs to many players aready quited and wont back back!maybe if they reset with this new update a lot of players will start there but ofc they can't do this, will be a lot of flames and fight with the company so no way they just wasting time now and was to late but its okay game will be looks more power now with the incoming updates
ASN - New, 5th character - RaGEZONE Forums

Back