Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Attention !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just download Core files Then i found 250 viruses on my HD..
Be aware..
Btw for the one who created this virus.. go and learn how to make viruses again kicked it with a scan :eek:tt1:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Probably zig changed the client when he saw that r3vo addon is released to avoid getting his old-nee ui

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
DrOr-CoOl
If you are going to post here saying files contain viruses, you need to tell us which files, and provide links.
Please do so within 24 hours.

Cheers,
Valkyrie

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DrOr-CoOl
If you are going to post here saying files contain viruses, you need to tell us which files, and provide links.
Please do so within 24 hours.

Cheers,
Valkyrie

these files.

Scanned it with emsisoft (suggested by MentaL , it's actually a really good anti virus :O )

and Valkyrie , I found this

igWYX7y - Attention ! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have shinra almost fully working, but its unconfigable (3rd job damage and pet's).
so these files was look a nice replace for me
anyway you right :)

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Can you upload the files on virus-total as well? It seems like it is a worm, the files could have got infected by accident.

Back